Dr. Jain Panattil practices Neurological Surgery in Tampa, FL. As a Neurological Surgeon, Dr. Panattil prevents, diagnoses, evaluates, and treats disorders of the autonomic, peripheral, and central nervous systems. Neurological Surgeons are trained to treat such disorders as spinal canal stenosis, herniated discs, tumors, fractures, and spinal deformities, among many others.
Dr. Jain Panattil MD's Practice location
Tampa, FL 33612Get Direction
Dr. Jain Panattil MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery?
Spinal surgery usually requires that the surgeon makes a relatively huge incision on the patient’s back in order to have complete access to the spinal vertebrae. This is the usual procedure in dealing with defects of the spine, and it has been so because of the delicate nature of the...
- Different Types of Aneurysms
What is an aneurysm?An aneurysm is the abnormal ballooning, widening, or bulging of a part of the artery usually caused by arterial wall weakness. When an aneurysm enlarges and ruptures, disastrous consequences, such as internal bleeding, usually happen.Aneurysms are usually found in the aorta (the...
- What to Expect While Undergoing Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
Spinal stenosis is a condition where two spinal vertebrae separated by an intervertebral disc come closer as the disc wears off due to osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis or trauma. When this happens, the spinal nerve that runs between them becomes compressed causing pain to the individual. The...
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- What to Expect in Laminectomy and Spinal Fusion
Decompressive laminectomy is done to release pressure exerted on the roots of the nerves found on the lower back. The condition is mostly brought by old age. There are, however, other reasons your surgeon may suggest surgery. These include herniated discs, traumas, and tumors. In case you are going...
- What Is Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus?
Normal pressure hydrocephalus (NPH) is a type of brain disorder, wherein excess cerebrospinal fluid builds up in the ventricles of the brain. It causes problems in reasoning, thinking, difficulty in walking, and loss of bladder control.Brains ventricles are hollow fluid-filled chambers. Even...
- Dr. Joel I Franck MD11111 Panama City Beach Pkwy Panama City Beach FL 32407
- Dr. A Samy Youssef M.D.2A Columbia Drive Tampa FL 33606
- Dr. Peter T. Kan M.D.Department Of Neurosurgery University Of Utah Salt Lake City UT 84132
- Dr. Peter Forsyth MD12902 Usf Magnolia Dr Tampa FL 33612
- Dr. Elias Dakwar M.D.307 S. Macdill Ave Tampa FL 33609
- Mr. Scott G. Cutler M.D.4726 N Habana Avenue Tampa FL 33614