Dr. Danielle Mccormack is a Dentist practicing in Richmond, VA. Dr. Mccormack specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Danielle Mccormack D.D.S.'s Practice location
Richmond, VA 23298Get Direction
Danielle Mccormack D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Sleep Apnea: What Are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Sleep apnea is a very common but serious sleeping disorder, wherein your breathing gets briefly interrupted while you sleep. Breathing might stop or become very shallow with pauses while you are sleeping. It can last from a few seconds to several minutes and usually recurs through the night. Since...
- Frequent Smoking and Lack of Sleep Can Lead to Gum Disease
Studies show that smoking and lack of sleep are two factors that affect the progression of gum disease. “The study shows that other than brushing and flossing, there are lifestyle factors that may affect the dental health of a person”, says Preston D. Miller Jr., DDS, president of the American...
- New Herbal Patch May Help to Heal Canker Sores Faster
According to a new study presented at the 85th general session of the International Association for Dental Research, a novel over-the-counter patch containing licorice extract may help in the quick healing of canker sores. In this study 46 participants who had recurrent canker sores were recruited....
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- What is a Yeast Infection?
Candidiasis is a type of fungal infection resulting from overgrowth of the yeast genus, Candida. The most predominant species in this genus is Candida albicans. The yeast survives in different parts of our body, including the skin, genitals, throat, and mouth. Growth of these organisms commonly...
- Healthy Teeth for a Healthy Life
Studies have shown that infection and inflammation of the oral cavity correlates with other medical conditions, like a heart attack or dementia, and can cause serious health concerns over a period of time. Although the causes and effects between oral health and health conditions are not yet...
- Dr. Dana Aubert Truesdale DDS1111 Park Avenue Baltimore Maryland 21201
- Dr. Nilima Runwal563 James Madison Hwy Culpeper VA 22701
- Gloria Campos Vasquez DDS230 Maple St Holyoke MA 01040
- Dr. Kunjal N Patel DDS5368 Twin Hickory Rd Glen Allen VA 23059
- Dr. Susan Tina Thomas D.D.S11201 W Huguenot Road , Richmond, VA Richmond VA 23235
- Dr. Ronald J Jessup DDS1130 Wilkinson Rd Richmond VA 23227