Dr. John Dicke is a psychologist practicing in Denver, CO. Dr. Dicke specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Dicke evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Dicke because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. John A Dicke PSYD's Practice location
Denver, CO 80232Get Direction
LAKEWOOD, CO 80226Get Direction
Dr. John A Dicke PSYD's reviewsWrite Review
- The Top 10 Health Threats For Men
Here is a list of the top 10 dangerous diseases men can face in their lifetime. Don't be alarmed; many of these diseases are preventable and treatable. 1. Heart attack and cardiac arrestHeart attacks are caused by a blockage of any arteries that supply blood to the heart. Arteries can get clogged...
- Clinically Isolated Syndrome vs. Multiple Sclerosis: What You Need To Know
Clinically isolated syndrome presents the same type of attack where the body’s immune system attacks the central nervous system. If this only happens once, it's known as CIS.Clinically Isolated SyndromeDespite popular belief, CIS does not always go on to develop multiple sclerosis. This does...
- How Jon Stewart Highlighted Autism Awareness
When there was a slight glitch in the segment Jon Stewart had planned, he had no problem improvising in the best way - bringing awareness to autism.Carly's storyCarly Fleischmann is only twenty-two years old. She is nonverbal and has severe autism, but she's already making her dreams come true. Ever...
- What Age Group is Affected by Binge Eating Disorder?
Binge eating disorder is a serious, but curable eating disorder. Common characteristics of binge eating disorder consist of suicide risks, functional weakness and increased rate of the psychiatric condition co-occurring. Body image despair and eating disorders: what’s age got to do with it?The...
- What are the Symptoms of Schizophrenia?
Schizophrenia is a chronic mental disorder characterized by distorted and abnormal understandings and interpretations of reality. This is a severe form of a mental condition that affects the way a person thinks and expresses himself or herself. As the person fails to understand reality, he or she...
- What Is Emotional Eating?
There may be times that an individual will turn to junk food to deal with emotional stress. This habit of eating comfort foods to satisfy a feeling or an emotion is referred to as emotional eating. When an individual turns to emotional eating, he or she may over eat to try to combat strained...
- Dr. Susan Heitler PH.D.4500 East 9th Avenue Denver Colorado 80220
- H. Joan Laub6402 S. Quebec St. Centennial CO 80111
- Amber Williamson3401 Quebec St Denver Colorado 80207
- Dr. Linda Tobey PHD1370 Pennsylvania St Denver CO 80203
- Dr. Monique Marie Germone PH.D.3142 Vista Way Oceanside CA 92056
- Dr. Michael Ross Greher PH.D.12605 E 16th Ave Aurora CO 80045