Dr. Jing jing crystal Yeo M.D., PHD, M.R.C.P.
Neurologist | Neurology6560 Fannin St Suite 802 Houston TX, 77030
Dr. Jing jing crystal Yeo practices Neuropathology in Houston, TX. Dr. Yeo studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Dr. Jing jing crystal Yeo M.D., PHD, M.R.C.P.'s Practice location
Houston, TX 77030Get Direction
BOSTON, MA 02115Get Direction
Dr. Jing jing crystal Yeo M.D., PHD, M.R.C.P.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Yeo
- Chronic Inflammation May Enhance Sustained Delivery of New Muscular Dystrophy Therapy
The Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy is a genetic disorder that is accompanied by symptoms of progressive muscle weakness and degeneration. Duchenne muscular dystrophy is caused by the absence of dystrophin, a protein that is responsible for keeping muscles cells intact, and accounts for one of the nine...
- Study Plans to Reduce the Number of Veterans Who Develop Alzheimer’s
War can destroy cities, cultures, and more… but one of the longest lasting impacts that war often has is on those who fight in the war. Following a war, veterans are often left with a huge transition to make, as they attempt to assimilate into society following deployment. One of the greatest...
- What Is Pramipexole Used For?
IntroductionPramipexole is a medication that has similar effects to dopamine, which is a chemical released by nerve cells. Parkinson's disease is associated with low levels of dopamine in the brain. Pramipexole is used to treat symptoms that are associated with Parkinson’s disease such as...
- How Babinski Reflex Is Used to Diagnose MS
Multiple SclerosisIn multiple sclerosis, the body's immune system attacks the myelin (protective sheath), which covers the nerve fibers. When the myelin sheath is damaged, there would be communication problems from the brain and to the rest of the body. Depending on the severity of the disease,...
- Imperative Information on Benzodiazepines: Lorazepam vs. Xanax
What is lorazepam?Lorazepam is an anti-anxiety medication that belongs to the benzodiazepine class. It is prescribed to treat anxiety disorders and acts on the central nervous system by providing a calming effect. Lorazepam is sold under different brand names, which include Ativan, Almazine,...
- Can My Sleeping Habits Influence the Development of Migraines?
Our grandmothers and parents used to insist on a sound sleep of 8 hours in the night. But with the changed lifestyle, use of computers, mobile phones and technology increasingly being used, our sleeping patterns and the duration has changed drastically.Many of the younger generation have opted for...
- Innad Husaini415 Nighthawk Court Sugarland Texas 77478
- Dr. Flavia Nelson M.D.6410 Fannin Street Houston Texas 77030
- Dr. Cabe Owens M.D., PH.D.3131 Memorial Ct Houston Texas 77007
- Dr. Kazim Sheikh M.D.6431 Fannin Street Houston Texas 77030
- Dr. Pamela Y Blake MD1801 North Loop W Houston TX 77008
- Dr. Staley A Brod M.D.6410 Fannin St Houston TX 77030