Dr. Stanley Simon is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in South Orange, NJ. Dr. Simon specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Simon can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Simon can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Newark Beth Israel Med Ctr, Obstetrics And Gynecology; Newark Beth Israel Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. Stanley R Simon MD's Practice location
South Orange, NJ 07079Get Direction
Dr. Stanley R Simon MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Natural Compound in Garlic May Help Fight Ovarian Cancer
Dating all the way back to 5000 years ago, garlic has been used in food and as medicine, exhibiting nutritional and medicinal value. In fact, it was the Greek physician Hippocrates, also known as the “Father of Western Medicine”, who recommended the use of garlic for a variety of conditions and...
- Low-Dose Aspirin May Cut Ovarian Cancer Risk
Aspirin, a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug, can help with many health problems. It can reduce fever, ease pain, and even prevent a heart attack or stroke. For some time now researchers have looked into the connection between aspirin and cancer prevention. ...
- Lupus and Pregnancy: An Improving Outlook
In the past, most — if not all — lupus sufferers were warned against getting pregnant. The combination of signs and symptoms, coupled with the bodily strain from the pregnancy, would combine into a high-risk situation for both the mother as well as the baby. Furthermore, the fact that most...
- Pink Chair Project Celebrates Survivors of Breast Cancer
Breast cancer is the most common type of cancer among American women, with the exception of skin cancers. It is also the second leading cause of death among women, after lung cancer. The American Cancer Society estimates that there are over 3.1 million breast cancer survivors in the United States,...
- How Retaining One Normal BRCA Gene Influences Survival in Ovarian Cancer Patients
The National Cancer Institute reports that around 250,000 people will be diagnosed with breast cancer this year, and about 22,000 with ovarian cancer. While the survival rate among patients with breast cancer is significantly higher compared to ovarian cancer – the NCI reports about 40,000 of the...
- Some Beauty Regimens Might Not Be Safe During Pregnancy
Most of women avoid alcoholic drinks and sushi when they are pregnant. What they often forget is the safety of the routine beauty products they regularly use. According to Andrew Healy, MD, an obstetrician at Baystate Medical Center in Springfield, any substance absorbed by the skin can reach the...
- Dr. Peter Guirguis M.D.464 77th Street Brooklyn New York 11209
- Anat Zelmanovich509 East 77th Street New York New York 10075
- Kristin DiGregorio420 E 61st St New York NY 10065
- Dr. Allan Fisher MD1 Elliot Way Manchester New Hampshire 03103
- Dr. Janelle Luk M.D.123 W 79th St New York NY 10022
- Dr. Lucy Tamar Tovmasian M.D.420 Grand Ave Englewood NJ 07631