Dr. Nicholas Adams is a cosmetic medicine and surgery specialist practicing in Grand Rapids, MI. Dr. Adams specializes in the enhancement of appearance. Improving aesthetic, symmetry and proportion are key goals in cosmetic surgery. Cosmetic medicine has nothing to do with these specific areas not functioning properly; therefore, this elective field solely focuses on aesthetics and anti-aging.
Dr. Nicholas Steven Adams M.D's Practice location
Grand Rapids, MI 49503Get Direction
Dr. Nicholas Steven Adams M.D's reviewsWrite Review
- What Specialist Performs Plastic Surgery?
What Is Plastic Surgery?Plastic surgery is a type of surgical process performed with the aim of reconstructing or changing a part of an individual’s body. The scope of this surgery covers the following:...
- Are There Risks to Plastic Surgery?
Few things in the medical procedures world are risk free. If you factor in human error, bad judgment on the side of the patient and the surgeon, you get potentially bad results that could result in someone regretting the decisions made.Plastic surgery is not risk free. It carries its own risks and...
- Does Ultherapy Really Tighten Skin?
What is it?Ultherapy is the only FDA approved non-surgical procedure done to lift the skin of the neck, chins and brow. It is not a surgery; it is not an injection or laser. It is an ultrasound therapy. This technique uses ultrasound to guide the clinician to the directed are of the skin where they...
- Everything You Need to Know About Septoplasty
The Septum is the bone and cartilage that divides the nose into two different nostrils. The two nostrils are normally of equal size. However, when the septum moves towards one side of the nose making one smaller or larger than the other, the condition is referred to as deviated septum. There are...
- Alternatives Used to Treat Acne Scars
Dermal FillersDermal fillers are used to improve the appearance of scars that have recessed. Common substances that are used as fillers and injected into the scars include collagen, hyaluronic acid, and fat. However, in order to maintain this look, you need to have injections repeatedly unless you...
- Everything You Need to Know About Plastic Surgery
Plastic surgery is surgical procedure which specializes in the reconstruction and repair of damaged skin and tissue. Tissue damage can be caused by injury, surgery or any birth abnormality. The main goal of plastic surgery is to restore the shape and function of damaged skin, making it look more...
- Dr. Jason T. Stubbs D.O.1445 Sheldon Rd Grand Haven MI 49417
- Dr. William T. Cullen MD245 Cherry Street Southeast Grand Rapids Michigan 49503
- Dr. Douglas M Leppink MD426 Michigan St Ne Grand Rapids MI 49503
- Dr. Scott R Brundage MD426 Michigan St Ne Grand Rapids MI 49503
- Dr. Andrew J Livingston M.D. F.A.C.S245 Cherry St Se Grand Rapids MI 49503
- Dr. Shannon Dale Armstrong M.D.245 Cherry Street S. E. Grand Rapids MI 49503