Dr. Timothy Ephriam Ekpo DO
Orthopedic Surgeon (Orthopedist) | Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery12303 Pinehurst Ln Grand Blanc MI, 48439
Dr. Timothy Ekpo is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Grand Blanc, MI. Dr. Ekpo specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Ekpo tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Dr. Timothy Ephriam Ekpo DO's Practice location
Grand Blanc, MI 48439Get Direction
Dr. Timothy Ephriam Ekpo DO's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ekpo
- Doctors and Specialists for Patients with Muscular Dystrophy
Everyone is susceptible to Muscular Dystrophy, especially if it runs in your family. This disease involves the diminishing and weakening of muscles. It is also a progressive condition, meaning, it can get worse and worse if left untreated. Hence, health professionals highly recommend that you see...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Everything You Need to Know About Spinal Stenosis Surgery
It is perfectly normal to feel nervous before a major surgical operation. In fact, it would be unusual to find a patient awaiting surgery who is not worried at all. The best way to alleviate some of the concerns is to let them know exactly what to expect beforehand by addressing some of the burning...
- Levator Scapulae Muscle: Function, Trigger Points, and Anatomy
Levator Scapulae MuscleThe levator scapulae is a long muscle, which is located at the back and side of the neck. It is known to end at the top of the shoulder. Its Latin name indicates its function of lifting the scapula. Regardless of muscular development, this long muscle is difficult to see. It...
- When to Be Concerned About Sternum Pain
IntroductionThe sternum, also called as the breastbone, is a flat bone situated at the center of the chest. It connects to the ribs through cartilages and forms the front of the rib cage, which helps protect the lungs, heart, and major blood vessels from injuries. Since the sternum is near to the...
- Spine Doctors vs. Chiropractors
Patients may often ask themselves which doctor they should see for their back pain. Studies have shown that chiropractors provide effective treatment for back pain. However, chiropractors cannot treat all causes of back pain because there are also conditions that should be diagnosed and treated by a...
- Dr. Todd Frush MD11166 Highland Rd. Hartland MI 48353
- Dr. Gordon A Mcclimans DO307 S Court St Lapeer MI 48446
- Dr. Susan Marie Mosier-laclair MD4466 W Bristol Rd Flint MI 48507
- Dr. Joseph John Weber D.O.1 Genesys Pkwy Grand Blanc MI 48439
- Dr. Todd A. Sandrock D.O.G3169 Beecher Rd Flint MI 48532
- Dr. Michael J. Sorscher M.D.4442 Genesys Pkwy Grand Blanc MI 48439