Dr. Michelle Mattingly is a psychologist practicing in Tampa, FL. Dr. Mattingly specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Mattingly evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Mattingly because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
- Neuropsychology, Oklahoma Health Sciences, Oklahoma City, OK - 2001.
Dr. Michelle L Mattingly PHD's Practice location
Tampa, FL 33613Get Direction
Dr. Michelle L Mattingly PHD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mattingly
- Do I Have Insomnia?
Definition:Insomnia is a condition in which someone finds it hard to fall asleep or stay asleep for an amount of time that enables them to feel well-rested the following day. This condition is common among the elderly and is said to affect one in three people on average. Signs and Symptoms:...
- How to Help Someone Who Has Binge Eating Disorder
A severe eating disorder, binge eating disorder is a condition in which you regularly eat abnormally large quantities of food and have no control over the urge and event.Everyone can attest to the fact that it is normal to overeat at times such as on holiday parties and special occasions. However,...
- How Music Therapy Benefits Autism
At some point in their lives, most people feel distressed by the way others see them. It’s common for others to see people for surface level qualities rather than who they truly are. This can be amplified while living with a condition such as autism. One of the main challenges that people with...
- How MRIs Can Be Used to Diagnose Autism
Though we have made progress in recognizing what does not cause autism, little is currently known about what does cause most cases of autism. It is known that there is no single cause of the condition. In general, it is accepted that autism is related to structural differences in the brain, though...
- Trypophobia and Other Strange Phobias
A phobia can be defined as a debilitating and overwhelming fear of a situation, object, animal, feeling, or place. Phobias are more evident compared to "fear" and normally occur when an individual has an unrealistic or exaggerated sense of danger about an object or situation. In case a phobia gets...
- Can Aquatic Therapy Benefit Children with Autism?
Children with autism face a ton of obstacles and challenges throughout their day to day lives. Parents, researchers, and medical professionals work tirelessly to try and find new ways of helping children with autism with sensory disabilities. There are a host of new therapies and techniques that...
- Rosana Marzullo-Dove912 W. Platt St. Tampa FL 33606
- Dr. Steven F. Wu PH.D.310 Hughes Street Brandon Florida 33510
- Dr. Michael Monaco PSY.D.17831 Ayrshire Blvd Land O Lakes Florida 34638
- Dr Rosana Marzullo-Dove3000 Gulf to Bay Blvd Suit 307 Clearwater FL 33759
- Dr. Veronica Lucie Clement PH.D.13000 Bruce B Downs Blvd Tampa FL 33612
- Dr. Jeanne E. Peterson PSY.D.2100 Ashley Oaks Cir Wesley Chapel FL 33544