Dr. Garrett P Ryle MD
Orthopaedic Surgeon1201 Alhambra Blvd #400 Sacramento CA, 95816
Specializing in orthopedic surgery, Dr. Garrett Ryle, MD is one of the country's most highly rated doctors. He currently sees patients in Sacramento, California and Los gatos, California. Dr. Ryle graduated ...
Education and Training
Univ Of Ca- Davis- Sch Of Med- Davis Ca 1975
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- Univ Ca Davis Med Ctr, Orthopedic Surgery; Univ Ca Davis Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- University California
Dr. Garrett P Ryle MD's Practice location
Sacramento, CA 95816Get Direction
SACRAMENTO, CA 95816Get Direction
Dr. Garrett P Ryle MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ryle
- Do You Need a Bone Density Examination?
What is a bone density examination?A bone density examination is the only examination that will diagnose osteoporosis before its signs and symptoms become visible and before any bone fractures occur. With the help of a bone density test, your doctor will know more about the density and health of...
- Hip Pain: Causes and Treatment
Any pain that is felt around the hip joint is usually referred to as hip pain. This is a very common condition and often confusing, as there are several reasons for the pain in the hip region. Hip pain can make everyday activities more difficult. Many people feel a snapping sound in the hip joint....
- 7 Things that Should be Known About Muscular Dystrophy
Muscular dystrophy (MD) is a genetic disorder characterized by progressive muscle weakness and degeneration. MD is a progressive disorder which means that it worsens over time. It affects skeletal muscles that are responsible for controlling body movement and eventually affects other organs. There...
- Reasons for Knee Replacement Surgery
Knee replacement surgery is a surgical procedure that involves the removal of parts of your natural knee joint and replacing them with artificial parts known as prostheses. Knee replacement is a very common procedure used to repair your knee joint.Many conditions can make your doctor decide to...
- Alternative Treatments For Bursitis
Alternative Treatment for BursitisBursitis is a condition that causes inflammation and pain in bursa tissue, which is tissue found around the bones, joints, muscles, and tendons. Since bursitis is a condition that affects a person any time of the day, it is important to know some of its alternative...
- Doctors and Specialists for Patients with Muscular Dystrophy
Everyone is susceptible to Muscular Dystrophy, especially if it runs in your family. This disease involves the diminishing and weakening of muscles. It is also a progressive condition, meaning, it can get worse and worse if left untreated. Hence, health professionals highly recommend that you see...
- Dr. Philip J. Orisek M.D.2575 E BIDWELL ST FOLSOM CA 95630
- Dr. Safdar N. Khan MD4860 Y St Sacramento CA 95817
- Dr. Robert M. Tamurian MD6403 Coyle Ave Carmichael CA 95608
- Dr. Harold Strauch M.D.2801 K Street Sacramento California 95816
- Dr. Donald Matthews MD1600 Eureka Rd Roseville CA 95661
- Dr. Peter Bales MD1613 Eureka Rd Roseville CA 95661