Dr. Robert D Beckenbaugh M.D.
Hand Surgeon | Hand Surgery2730 W Agua Fria Fwy Suite 100 Phoenix AZ, 85027
Dr. Robert Beckenbaugh is a hand surgeon practicing in Phoenix, AZ. Dr. Beckenbaugh specializes in caring for hand, wrist and forearm problems without the option of surgery unless necessary. Many hand surgeons are also experts in diagnosing and caring for shoulder and elbow problems and tend to suggest non-surgical treatments such as hand therapy or physical therapy.
Education and Training
Univ of Wi Med Sch, Madison Wi 1966
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- Long-term follow-up of pyrolytic carbon metacarpophalangeal implants.
- The development of an implant for the metacarpophalangeal joint of the fingers.
- Current status of total joint replacement.
- Long-term results of cemented Steffee arthroplasty of the thumb metacarpophalangeal joint.
- Complications of total hip arthroplasty treated by reoperation.
- Reconstructing the crippled arthritic hand.
- Total arthroplasty of the wrist to relieve pain and increase motion.
- Review and analysis of silicone-rubber metacarpophalangeal implants.
- Radiologic case study. Partial tear of the distal biceps tendon with mass-like bicipitoradial bursitis and associated hyperostosis of the radial tuberosity.
- Treatment of mucous cysts of the fingers: review of 134 cases with minimum 2-year follow-up evaluation.
- Results of biaxial total wrist arthroplasty with a modified (long) metacarpal stem.
- Commentary: APH total wrist arthroplasty.
- [Arthroplasty of the metacarpophalangeal joint using pyrocarbonate implants].
- The rhomboid flap: a simple technique to cover the skin defect produced by excision of a mucous cyst of a digit.
- Traction reduction and cast immobilization for the treatment of boxer's fractures.
- Mayo Grad Sch Med/Mayo Fndn, Orthopedic Surgery; Maricopa Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. Robert D Beckenbaugh M.D.'s Practice location
Phoenix, AZ 85027Get Direction
Dr. Robert D Beckenbaugh M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Beckenbaugh
- Ten-Year-Old Becomes World’s Youngest Breast Cancer Survivor
Annette Turner and her husband Troy were both 35 when they had their second child, a daughter named Chrissy. As she grew up, many things must have been on their minds, not the least of which was the fact that they had both had their own battles with cancer in their lifetimes. Annette had survived...
- Treatments for Type 2 Diabetes
There are many ways that you can treat type 2 diabetes. The ultimate aim is to keep the blood glucose levels to normal or near normal. Of course, one of the obvious way is to make sure that you live a healthy and productive life. Type 2 diabetes is caused mostly from obesity and lack of exercise. So...
- “Did You Say Mama?” Five-Year-Old with Nonverbal Autism Surprises Parents
Around 30% of individuals on the autism spectrum use only a few words or do not speak at all. These individuals are described as having nonverbal autism and 5-year-old Taylor Blakenship from Athens, Alabama is one of them. ...
- What Causes Hair Loss?
Normally one loses up to 100 strands of hair per day, which is completely normal. Many people lose their hair as they grow older, which is not meant to be alarming. In most cases, losing a few strands here and there may not make a noticeable difference in the scalp.There are different types of hair...
- What is HIV: Get the Facts
Over the course of our four million or so years of evolution, we humans have developed a highly-specialized immune system that is quite a warrior in combating infections. We are bombarded daily by bacterial and viral pathogens which have the potential to cause us serious illness, but, completely...
- Reasons Why You Need Carpal Tunnel Surgery
Carpal tunnel syndrome is a tingling, numbness, or weakness in the hands due to pressure on the Median nerve that is located in the wrist. Whenever you are faced with this challenge, you will be in discomfort after it progresses into the later stages. This is a condition that arises from stress...
- Mr. Michael J. Fitzmaurice M.D.8841 E Bell road Scottsdale AZ 85260
- Mr. Sebastian Ruggeri MD3104 E Indian School Rd Phoenix AZ 85016
- Dr. Donald Charles Sheridan M.D.10213 N 92nd St Scottsdale AZ 85258
- Dr. Edward Martin Reece MD370 E Virginia Ave Phoenix AZ 85004
- Dr. Edward Scott Frankel M.D.3033 N 44TH ST STE 100 PHOENIX AZ 85018
- Dr. Jozef Zoldos M.D.370 E Virginia Ave Phoenix AZ 85004