Dr. Robert D Beckenbaugh M.D.
Hand Surgeon | Hand Surgery2730 W Agua Fria Fwy Suite 100 Phoenix AZ, 85027
Dr. Robert Beckenbaugh is a hand surgeon practicing in Phoenix, AZ. Dr. Beckenbaugh specializes in caring for hand, wrist and forearm problems without the option of surgery unless necessary. Many hand surgeons are also experts in diagnosing and caring for shoulder and elbow problems and tend to suggest non-surgical treatments such as hand therapy or physical therapy.
Education and Training
Univ of Wi Med Sch, Madison Wi 1966
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Long-term follow-up of pyrolytic carbon metacarpophalangeal implants.
- The development of an implant for the metacarpophalangeal joint of the fingers.
- Current status of total joint replacement.
- Long-term results of cemented Steffee arthroplasty of the thumb metacarpophalangeal joint.
- Complications of total hip arthroplasty treated by reoperation.
- Reconstructing the crippled arthritic hand.
- Total arthroplasty of the wrist to relieve pain and increase motion.
- Review and analysis of silicone-rubber metacarpophalangeal implants.
- Radiologic case study. Partial tear of the distal biceps tendon with mass-like bicipitoradial bursitis and associated hyperostosis of the radial tuberosity.
- Treatment of mucous cysts of the fingers: review of 134 cases with minimum 2-year follow-up evaluation.
- Results of biaxial total wrist arthroplasty with a modified (long) metacarpal stem.
- Commentary: APH total wrist arthroplasty.
- [Arthroplasty of the metacarpophalangeal joint using pyrocarbonate implants].
- The rhomboid flap: a simple technique to cover the skin defect produced by excision of a mucous cyst of a digit.
- Traction reduction and cast immobilization for the treatment of boxer's fractures.
Dr. Robert D Beckenbaugh M.D.'s Practice location
Phoenix, AZ 85027Get Direction
Dr. Robert D Beckenbaugh M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Beckenbaugh
- Psychotherapy for Bipolar Disorder
Bipolar disorder is a type of brain disorder that results in a sudden shift of a person's mood, energy, activity, and sometimes, how a person carries out his or her daily activities. It has always been known that pharmacotherapy is the effective treatment for people with bipolar disorder. However,...
- How Is Insomnia Diagnosed?
Insomnia is the inability to sleep that people of all ages can experience. It may be caused by a wide range of factors including physical discomfort or psychological problems. There is a direct relationship between insomnia and psychosocial factors. Factors such as increased age, conflicts with...
- What Is Fenugreek?
What is fenugreek and where does it come from?Fenugreek is an annual herb that has small white flowers and green leaves. It belongs to the pea family and is also called as "Greek hay". The plant could grow up to 3 feet and its seed pods have 10-20 tiny, flat, yellow-brown, and strong aromatic...
- Social Networking and its Benefits for Nurses
Nursing, like most other careers, has a distinct social component to it which, if harnessed correctly, can help catapult the professional’s profile or, at the very least, assist him or her when the going gets tough. Networks play an essential role in the nurse’s everyday life; when the daily...
- What is HIV: Get the Facts
Over the course of our four million or so years of evolution, we humans have developed a highly-specialized immune system that is quite a warrior in combating infections. We are bombarded daily by bacterial and viral pathogens which have the potential to cause us serious illness, but, completely...
- Reasons Why You Need Carpal Tunnel Surgery
Carpal tunnel syndrome is a tingling, numbness, or weakness in the hands due to pressure on the Median nerve that is located in the wrist. Whenever you are faced with this challenge, you will be in discomfort after it progresses into the later stages. This is a condition that arises from stress...
- Mr. Michael J. Fitzmaurice M.D.8841 E Bell road Scottsdale AZ 85260
- Mr. Sebastian Ruggeri MD3104 E Indian School Rd Phoenix AZ 85016
- Dr. Edward Scott Frankel M.D.690 N Cofco Center Ct Phoenix AZ 85008
- Dr. Edward Martin Reece MD370 E Virginia Ave Phoenix AZ 85004
- Dr. Donald Charles Sheridan M.D.10213 N 92nd St Scottsdale AZ 85258
- Dr. Jozef Zoldos M.D.370 E Virginia Ave Phoenix AZ 85004