Dr. Janet B Landry DDS
Dentist134 New Haven Rd Seymour CT, 06483
Dr. Janet Landry is a Dentist practicing in Seymour, CT. Dr. Landry specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Janet B Landry DDS's Practice location
Seymour, CT 06483Get Direction
- Can Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids Help Prevent Periodontitis?
According to a new study published in the Journal of the American Diabetic Association, food containing polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA) may help to prevent gum disease. Periodontitis is the most common type of gum disease in which the gum separates from the teeth, allowing the bacteria to...
- Tips for Bad Breath
- Professional Teeth Cleanings Can Reduce the Risk of Heart Disease
Getting the teeth cleaned by a professional may not only give you a healthy and sparkling smile but also a healthier heart, according to a new study. In this study, people who regularly got their teeth cleaned and scaled by a dentist had a 24% less chance of getting heart disease, when compared to...
- Taking Plavix and Root Canal Treatment
Generic Name: ClopidogrelBrand Name: PlavixWhat is Plavix?Plavix is a drug that prevents the platelets in the blood from sticking together, thereby avoiding the formation of blood clots. There can be unwanted cases of blood clots, which can occur in cases of heart diseases or blood vessel...
- What Is Oil Pulling?
Oil pulling is an age-old Ayurvedic remedy that is getting a lot of attention these days as more and more people become health conscious. This Ayurvedic remedy is known as a detoxification procedure that keeps your teeth and mouth healthy. Although there are not that many formal scientific studies...
- Frequent Smoking and Lack of Sleep Can Lead to Gum Disease
Studies show that smoking and lack of sleep are two factors that affect the progression of gum disease. “The study shows that other than brushing and flossing, there are lifestyle factors that may affect the dental health of a person”, says Preston D. Miller Jr., DDS, president of the American...
- Dr. Jose Madera D.D.S.,P.C.2660 Main St Bridgeport CT 06606
- Sarai Ruiz Nieves134 MONTOWESE ST BRANFORD CT 06405
- Eli Madera2660 Main Street Bridgeport CT 06606
- Dr. Anthony Salvato DDS19 Franklin Ct Newtown CT 06470
- Dr. Jatinder Sharma D.D.S.566 W Main St Unit D Meriden CT 06451
- Jack M. Levine DDS375 Orange Street New Haven Connecticut 6511