Dr. Ting-fong Chen is a Dentist practicing in Glendale, CA. Dr. Chen specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
- Restorative Dentistry:amalgam (silver) Dental Fillings
- Restorative Dentistry:composite (tooth-colored) Dental Fillings
- Restorative Dentistry:dental Inlays
- Restorative Dentistry:dental Onlays
- Restorative Dentistry:dental Crowns
- Restorative Dentistry:dental Bridges
- Restorative Dentistry:dental Implants (restoration)
- Restorative Dentistry:partial Dentures
- Restorative Dentistry:dentures (upper And Lower)
- Restorative Dentistry:denture Repair
- Periodontics:root Planing
- Endodontics:root Canal Therapy
- Oral Surgery:simple Tooth Extractions
- Dental Brands Our Office Can Provide:crest Whitestrips
- Dental Brands Our Office Can Provide:lumineers By Cerinate
- Dental Brands Our Office Can Provide:rembrandt
- Special Needs Met:wheelchair Access Requirements
- Cosmetic Dentistry:rembrandt (1 Hour In-office Teeth Whitening Process)
- Cosmetic Dentistry:lumineers By Cerinate
- Cosmetic Dentistry:snap On Smile
- Cosmetic Dentistry:crest Whitestrips
- Cosmetic Dentistry:teeth Whitening
- Cosmetic Dentistry:dental Bonding
- Cosmetic Dentistry:porcelain Dental Veneers
- Technology:ultrasonic Dental Cleaning
- Technology:intraoral Camera
- Technology:prophy Jet (air Polishing)
- Sedation:local Anesthesia
Dr. Ting-fong Chen DENTIST's Practice location
Glendale, CA 91204Get Direction
Dr. Ting-fong Chen DENTIST's reviewsWrite Review
- Osteoporosis and Oral Health
What is Osteoporosis?Osteoporosis is a disease that affects the bones all over the body. It is a medical condition characterized by a weakness of the bones, due to different factors, leading to fractures of the bones due to minor trauma or no trauma at all. Major causes of osteoporosis are age,...
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Dry Socket?
One of the most common complications after the removal of a tooth is dry socket. Dry socket is more common with the extraction of wisdom teeth. Although the condition causes great discomfort, it is fully treatable.In most cases, the pain and discomfort experienced following a tooth extraction is...
- Are Dentures the Solution to Your Dental Problems?
What are dentures?A denture is a device prepared by laboratory technicians in order to replace missing teeth. Dentures are a good option for patients without any teeth, or for patients with some missing teeth who want to have a beautiful smile again. Dentures are not only meant for cosmetic...
- What Is a Cavity?
A cavity is a result of tooth decay, which is a damage that occurs due to poor oral health and dental plaque on the tooth’s surface. Cavities usually start really small and when they are left untreated, they gradually become bigger. Anyone who has teeth, including babies, can develop cavities. For...
- How Can I Reduce the Pain of Sensitive Teeth?
If you can’t enjoy a cup of hot coffee or a glass of cold juice without getting that stinging pain in your teeth, those are symptoms of sensitive teeth. Moreover, eating, brushing and flossing may also lead to the sharp pain. Sensitivity to the cold and heat may be caused by a number of reasons...
- Dental Sealants May Present BPA in Saliva
Dental fillings for children were worrisome because of the presence of mercury in the amalgam. The latest addition to this fear is the chemical Bisphenol-A (BPA) in dental sealants and white fillings. BPA is a resin used in plastics, including water bottles and metal food can liners. Many studies...
- Dr. Lawrence H. Zabner DMD4418 Vineland Ave North Hollywood California 91602
- Dr. Karen Baghdasaryn DDS6300 San Fernando Road Glendale California 91201
- Mark M. De Leon DDS1201 N Pacific Ave Glendale CA 91202
- Dr Andre Eliasian1249 W., Glenoaks Blvd Glendale, CA 91202
- Dr. Borzoo Ahmadi D.D.S9201 Sunset Blvd Beverly Hills CA 90069
- Dr. Carmella Mashian DDS6200 Wilshire Blvd Los Angeles CA 90048