Dr. Carlos Torres is a pathologist practicing in Irving, TX. Dr. Torres is a doctor who specializes in the study of bodily fluids and tissues. As a pathologist, Dr. Torres can help your primary care doctor make a diagnosis about your medical condition. Dr. Torres may perform a tissue biopsy to determine if a patient has cancer, practice genetic testing, and complete a number of laboratory examinations. Pathologists can also perform autopsies which can determine a persons cause of death and gain information about genetic progression of a disease.
Education and Training
Inst Tec Y De Est Sup De Monterrey- Esc De Med "iasantos"- Monterrey 1989
PathologyAmerican Board of PathologyABP
- Brigham & Women'S Hosp, Anatomic And Clinical Pathology; U Tx-M D Anderson Cancer C, Selective Pathology; Barnes-Jewish Hosp-S Campus, Anatomic And Clinical Pathology
Dr. Carlos Manuel Torres M.D.'s Practice location
Irving, TX 75063Get Direction
IRVING, TX 75039Get Direction
Dr. Carlos Manuel Torres M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Is Prostate Cancer: Get the Facts
Cancer has become one of the most dangerous infections in the world. Various medical researches have shown that cancer problems have increased drastically over the last few weeks. These infections have posed a big threat to the community since most of them require serious treatment. The treatment is...
- Everything You Need to Know About Biopsy Procedures
What is a biopsy?A biopsy is a medical procedure, which is mostly used in diagnosing cancer. In this procedure, a small tissue sample is taken from your body for a closer examination under the microscope. A biopsy is usually recommended by your doctor if initial tests in your body suggest an...
- What to Expect After a Biopsy
Biopsies may vary differently depending on the type and location of the tissues and how hard are they to obtain. The medical term used to describe such method is “invasiveness.” A less invasive procedure will, for example, take place in a doctor’s office the same day an abnormal tissue is...
- Alternative Treatments for Cholera
Alternative Treatments for CholeraCholera is one of the most dangerous infectious diseases around the world, occurring mostly in Africa and other areas with a similar climate. The infection is mostly found in areas with extraordinarily high populations and poor sanitation services.Cholera is caused...
- What is Dengue Hemorrhagic Fever?
Dengue fever is a more common and typical viral disease spread largely through the Aedes Aegypti mosquito and to some extent by the Aedes Albopictus mosquito. Initially rampant in more tropical and temperate countries, the disease gradually spread to other zones as populations started migrating to...
- Dr. David Wills Nunez DDS, MS1001 Indian Dr Enid OK 73703
- Dr. Mary M Feldman MD1355 River Bend Dr Dallas TX 75247
- Ms. Rocio Del pilar Calle-rodrigue MD6124 W Parker Rd Plano TX 75093
- Dr. Joe David Hall M.D.8267 Elmbrook Dr Dallas TX 75247
- Dr. Christina A. Arnold MD5201 Harry Hines Blvd Dallas TX 75235
- Dr. Cary Jocelyn Buresh M.D.8267 Elmbrook Dr Dallas TX 75247