Dr. Jonathan Shy is a psychologist practicing in East Lansing, MI. Dr. Shy specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Shy evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Shy because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Mr. Jonathan David Shy LLP's Practice location
East Lansing, MI 48823Get Direction
Mr. Jonathan David Shy LLP's reviewsWrite Review
- Why Women Love Literotica
People think about sex, people talk about sex, people like sex – it’s no big secret. However, even in the 21st century, pornography is perceived as a predominantly male interest. Regardless of stereotypes, the fact is that women have the same type of healthy sexual interest like men do. Many...
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis and Treatment
Generalized Anxiety Disorder (GAD), also known as chronic anxiety neurosis, is a condition characterized by excessive anxiety and worry about common occurrences and everyday life events. It’s quite normal to feel anxious when there is a reason to worry, such as financial instability. However, a...
- Can Robots Help Children with Autism in Ways that Humans Can't?
Kids love robots. They are mesmerized by their ability to be human-like, yet machine-like. Maybe they like them because they are like a toy come to life. They are somehow able to ‘think,’ react and move independently. Without technical knowledge an adult would have, kids are able to imagine them...
- Psychologist vs. Psychiatrist
IntroductionFor individuals who suffer from certain mental health problems, there is always a question that comes to their mind. Whom should they approach for help? How would one know which type of doctor would be right and whom should they speak to? Do they need to go to a psychiatrist or a...
- What Are Delusions: Types, Risks, Diagnosis, and Treatment
What are delusions?Delusions are untrue and unrealistic beliefs of a person. A delusion separates the person from reality and imagination. It was previously known as "paranoid disorder", which is a type of serious mental disorder. People with this disorder usually experience delusions associated...
- What is Bedtime Procrastination?
When we hear the word “procrastination,” most people think of work. Procrastination is not something we automatically associate with bedtime or sleep. However, a new type of procrastination has been identified, and it particularly affects our behavior in the bedroom. With the influx of...
- Dr. Alison M. Howie-Day PHD2109 Hamilton Road Meridian Charter Twnshp. Michigan 48864
- Dr. Elizabeth Ann Waiess PSYD4970 Northwind Drive East Lansing MI 48823
- Dr. Stuart Lee Doneson PH.D4572 S Hagadorn Rd East Lansing MI 48823
- Dr. Michele Ollie Poorman PHD2422 Jolly Rd Okemos MI 48864
- Dr. David Arthur Harley PH.D.836 Centennial Way Lansing MI 48917
- Dr. Gershen Kaufman PH.D.4695 Chippewa Dr Okemos MI 48864