Dr. Pasquale Fucci MD
Family Practitioner1815 W 13th St Suite 1 Wilmington DE, 19806
Dr. Pasquale Fucci is a family practitioner practicing in Wilmington, DE. Dr. Fucci specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Fucci possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Univ Di Napoli- Fac Di Med E Chirurgia - Napoli- Italy 1985
Oregon Health & Science University School of Medicine 1985
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Back Pain
- Opiate Dependence
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Vascular Disease
- St Francis Hosp, Family Medicine; Temple Univ Hosp, General Surgery
- Temple University Hospital Program
Dr. Pasquale Fucci MD's Practice location
Wilmington, DE 19806Get Direction
Dr. Pasquale Fucci MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Fucci
- Syphilis: How Does It Affect Men and Women?
Syphilis is a sexually transmitted disease that affects both men and women. The most common locations for the chancre to appear are in the penis, vagina, anus, and even in the oral cavity. There is not much difference in men and women as far as symptoms, diagnosis, and treatments are concerned....
- Decoding Facts About the Strep Throat Infection
Is it a sore throat or a strep throat infection?Strep throat is a medical condition associated with bacteria that infect the throat and tonsils. The infection is caused by group A Streptococcus bacteria. This group of bacteria is usually spread through contact with droplets of an infected person....
- What Is Bacterial Conjunctivitis?
What is bacterial conjunctivitis?Conjunctivitis is an inflammation of the palpebral or bulbar part of the eye. There are many types and many causes of conjunctivitis. One common type is bacterial conjunctivitis, wherein bacteria that infect the eyes spread through direct contact with an infected...
- The Four Stages of Hemorrhoids
Although sometimes embarrassing, hemorrhoids are quite common. Statistics indicate that one in every two people has had hemorrhoids at least once in their lifetime. Both men and women are affected by hemorrhoids.There are two types of hemorrhoids; internal and external. Internal hemorrhoids, as the...
- What is Degenerative Disc Disease?
Degenerative disc disease is characterized by the breakdown of the intervertebral discs — the soft discs that act as shock absorbers and provide flexibility to the spine. This condition is not a disease, but it is a common change that occurs with age. It is a common age-related change in which...
- E. coli and Urinary Tract Infections
What is a urinary tract infection?The main function of the urinary system is to get rid of waste, maintain the body’s water balance, and regulate electrolytes. Its function starts with the kidneys, the organ that filter blood to produce urine, which is composed of extra fluid and wastes. Before...
- Dr. Aqiyla Muhammad MD613 Hill Farm Ln Springfield Pennsylvania 19064
- Dr. Natalie Belle Tussey M.D.1240 Wrights Ln West Chester PA 19380
- Dr. Marc David Grobman D.O.3411 Silverside Rd Wilmington DE 19810
- Dr. Akshay S Dave MD321 E Broad St Gibbstown NJ 08027
- Dr. Mark Stephen Trochimowicz M.D.400 South St New Castle DE 19720
- Dr. Joshua B Feinberg DO300 Evergreen Dr Glen Mills PA 19342