Dr. Sayema A Saifullah MD
Family Practitioner2734 El Camino Real Santa Clara CA, 95051
Dr. Sayema Saifullah is a family practitioner practicing in Santa Clara, CA. Dr. Saifullah specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Saifullah possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
University of Karachi / Sind Medical College MD
University of Karachi, Sind Med College, Karachi, Pakistan 2000
University of Karachi, Sind Med College, Karachi, Pakistan
Jinnah Sindh Medical University 2000
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Vascular Disease
- University of California At San Francisco 2006
- University of California At San Francisco
- Natividad Medical Center Program
Dr. Sayema A Saifullah MD's Practice location
Santa Clara, CA 95051Get Direction
Salinas, CA 93901Get Direction
DANVILLE, CA 94526Get Direction
Dr. Sayema A Saifullah MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Saifullah
a great family dr!.
- How is Lactose Intolerance Diagnosed?
Lactose intolerance has gained a lot of prominence in recent years. The common symptoms of lactose intolerance like bloating, flatulence, discomfort, and diarrhea can often mimic the symptoms of many other medical conditions. There is often a tendency to self-diagnose when observing these symptoms....
- Micropenis Condition
Rare are the men who have never questioned the size of their penis. Is my penis too small? Is my penis too big? These questions are placed on the list of the most common Google searches. Urologists also confirm that these are the usual concerns their patients express. What is it about penis size,...
- What Could Dysuria Be Telling You?
What is dysuria?Dysuria is the medical term for painful urination or a burning sensation, discomfort, or difficulty when passing urine. In most cases, dysuria is a symptom of another medical condition. Males and females of any age can experience dysuria. However, this symptom is more common in...
- What Is Bursitis: Get the Facts
There are conditions that we experience or live with in our life. Moreover, we tend to assume that most of them are normal or of no much importance. Some of these conditions or feelings in our bodies may later cause bigger problems and it is necessary to understand them and their sources. It is also...
- Alternative Treatments for Hypothyroidism
Hypothyroidism refers to the medical condition in which the thyroid gland is unable to produce an adequate amount of hormones. These hormones are extremely important in various body functions. Low levels of thyroid hormone may result in the characteristic symptoms of hypothyroidism. This condition...
- The Causes, Risk Factors, Symptoms, Diagnosis, and Treatment of Oesophageal Thrush
Oesophageal thrush is a yeast infection of the throat. It is also known as oral candidiasis or oropharyngeal candidiasis. A healthy person is unlikely to develop this condition. It affects only those with a weakened immune system such as patients with HIV, cancer, and those on immunosuppressive...
- Dr. Joanabel Sta Maria Cepe M.D.200 Jose Figueres Ave San Jose CA 95116
- Dr. Peter Watson Brown M.D.747 Altos Oaks Dr Los Altos CA 94024
- Dr. Deepa Ramachandran MD15195 National Ave Los Gatos CA 95032
- Dr. Vilasni M Ganesh MD18805 Cox Ave Saratoga CA 95070
- Dr. Antonina Bondyasheva M.D.4860 Y St Sacramento CA 95817
- Dr. Sarkis Banipalsin MD1610 Westwood Dr San Jose CA 95125