Matthew Neal is a physical therapist practicing in Fort Leonard Wood, MO. Matthew Neal specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Matthew Neal can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Matthew Neal will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Matthew Scott Neal DPT's Practice location
Fort Leonard Wood, MO 65473Get Direction
Matthew Scott Neal DPT's reviewsWrite Review
- What Makes Zumba Such an Effective Workout?
Zumba is a popular alternative fitness routine for many people. It is commonly known as a party exercise, or a fun exercise, rather than the traditional workout regimen. A few years back, this fitness plan took the fitness world by storm, and is still popular among people who love to dance and shake...
- Can Arthritis Cause Back Pain?
Yes. Arthritis is one of the major causes of back pain and can cause long-term effects in an individual. Back pain is a common problem which affects 4 out of 5 of us at some point. Back pain is a type of pain experienced mostly through the spine. Back pain can last for a short time, but there are...
- Everything You Need To Know About Physical Therapy
Physical therapy has been implemented since antiquity. Don’t panic though, if you are among those in the dark about the treatment therapy. Here is a summary of everything you need to know about physical therapy:(i) Your home exercise program is very vital. You can always consult your physical...
- What Is Oromandibular Dystonia?
Oromandibular DystoniaOromandibular dystonia is a type of focal dystonia. This condition is also called cranial dystonia, in which the face, jaw, or tongue forcefully contracts and becomes difficult to open and close the mouth. Thus, a person's speech and ability to chew are affected. Cranial...
- Why Lateral Epicondylitis is Called Tennis Elbow
Lateral epicondylitis is a condition of the arms that creates pain around the elbow joints. The condition may be a result of a number of causes, but it is typically from overuse of the elbow. However, it may take some time before lateral epicondylitis starts showing intense pain; it may be up to one...
- What Is Whiplash? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
When people suffer from a whiplash, they experience severe pain in the lower neck region, which can spread over their shoulders, arms, and head. They can also suffer from headaches, numbness, and a painful stiff neck. The pain gets accelerated faster in the area around the neck, which needs to be...
- Mr. Michael Tupas Laguitao P.T.2107 Historic Rte. 66 West Waynesville MO 65583
- Dr. Justin Scott Zimmerman DPT20480 Leisure Ln Waynesville MO 65583
- Mrs. Christine Marie Titko MPT126 Missouri Ave Fort Leonard Wood MO 65473
- Joseph Frjelich199 E FOURTH ST # A&B FORT LEONARD WOOD MO 65473
- Nathan Howard Carlson DPT126 Missouri Ave Fort Leonard Wood MO 65473
- Mrs. Marycris Medina Gandionco P.T.126 Missouri Ave Fort Leonard Wood MO 65473