Ms. Therese K White MD
Hand Surgeon | Surgery of the Hand244 Western Avenue South Portland ME, 04106
Dr. Therese White is a hand surgeon practicing in South Portland, ME. Dr. White specializes in caring for hand, wrist and forearm problems without the option of surgery unless necessary. Many hand surgeons are also experts in diagnosing and caring for shoulder and elbow problems and tend to suggest non-surgical treatments such as hand therapy or physical therapy.
Education and Training
Univ of Vt Coll of Med, Burlington Vt 1988
Plastic SurgeryAmerican Board of Plastic SurgeryABPS
- Lahey Clinic, Plastic Surgery; Maine Med Ctr, General Surgery
Ms. Therese K White MD's Practice location
South Portland, ME 04106Get Direction
Ms. Therese K White MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. White
- Describing Fibromyalgia Pain
Coping with fibromyalgiaModern culture puts overwhelming focus on life optimism and leaves little room to talk about the other side and sorrow some people feel. I often ask myself why the freedom to express pain without feeling like you are burdening someone is gone, especially since pain is often a...
- What Are the Symptoms and Treatments for Preeclampsia?
Preeclampsia is a condition characterized by high blood pressure and the presence of excess protein in urine in women during the second half of pregnancy. If left undiagnosed and untreated, it may lead to a very serious condition called eclampsia. Eclampsia is risky to the baby and the mother, and...
- Why Women Love Literotica
People think about sex, people talk about sex, people like sex – it’s no big secret. However, even in the 21st century, pornography is perceived as a predominantly male interest. Regardless of stereotypes, the fact is that women have the same type of healthy sexual interest like men do. Many...
- Excess Risk of Cardiovascular Events Has Decreased in Rheumatoid Arthritis Patients
Rheumatoid arthritis presents with many different symptoms, which often vary from person to person. Among these is a generally higher risk of serious heart problems compared to a person of the same age and health living without rheumatoid arthritis. While it has been known that patients with RA are...
- What is HIV: Get the Facts
Over the course of our four million or so years of evolution, we humans have developed a highly-specialized immune system that is quite a warrior in combating infections. We are bombarded daily by bacterial and viral pathogens which have the potential to cause us serious illness, but, completely...
- Reasons Why You Need Carpal Tunnel Surgery
Carpal tunnel syndrome is a tingling, numbness, or weakness in the hands due to pressure on the Median nerve that is located in the wrist. Whenever you are faced with this challenge, you will be in discomfort after it progresses into the later stages. This is a condition that arises from stress...
- Mr. Thomas E Vaughan MD244 Western Avenue South Portland ME 04106
- Dr. Richard Henry Kutz MD244 Western Ave South Portland ME 04106
- Mr. David G Fitz MD244 Western Ave South Portland ME 04106
- Mr. John A Attwood MD244 Western Avenue South Portland ME 04106
- Mr. Richard Brannon Claytor MD244 Western Avenue South Portland ME 04106
- Mr. Richard C Flaherty MD244 Western Avenue South Portland ME 04106