Dr. Richard Baratta is a Dentist practicing in Merritt Island, FL. Dr. Baratta specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Richard Baratta DDS's Practice location
Merritt Island, FL 32952Get Direction
Richard Baratta DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Baratta
- How to Prepare for Your Dental Appointment
According to the American Dental Association (ADA), people should visit their dentist or dental hygienist every six months to maintain optimal oral health. Dental problems should never be ignored since they can become serious and contribute to other medical conditions, such as heart disease,...
- When Should I Replace My Toothbrush?
A toothbrush is not as clean as we think, and harbors more than 100 million bacteria, according to researchers at the University of Manchester in England. This includes E. coli bacteria, which cause diarrhea, and staphylococci bacteria, which cause skin infections. “This condition is the same as...
- Healthy Teeth for a Healthy Life
Studies have shown that infection and inflammation of the oral cavity correlates with other medical conditions, like a heart attack or dementia, and can cause serious health concerns over a period of time. Although the causes and effects between oral health and health conditions are not yet...
- Professional Teeth Cleanings Can Reduce the Risk of Heart Disease
Getting the teeth cleaned by a professional may not only give you a healthy and sparkling smile but also a healthier heart, according to a new study. In this study, people who regularly got their teeth cleaned and scaled by a dentist had a 24% less chance of getting heart disease, when compared to...
- What Is Oil Pulling?
Oil pulling is an age-old Ayurvedic remedy that is getting a lot of attention these days as more and more people become health conscious. This Ayurvedic remedy is known as a detoxification procedure that keeps your teeth and mouth healthy. Although there are not that many formal scientific studies...
- Which Doctors Treat Diabetes?
There are many healthcare providers who can diagnose and treat diabetes. While most people may see a primary care doctor if they start having symptoms of diabetes, other physicians and specialists can also help monitor the condition.Doctors who treat diabetesThe following are doctors and specialists...
- Dr. Mohammed Abdul Mujeeb DDS3226 Lake Washington Rd Melbourne FL 32934
- Mrs. Lisa A Goff DMD,PA2717 N Wickham Rd. Melbourne FL 32935
- Dr. Gary Michael Palsis D.M.D.2194 Highway A1a Satellite Beach FL 32937
- Dr. Craig A Sater DDS780 West Ave Cocoa FL 32927
- Dr. E Scott Bell DMD1301 W Eau Gallie Blvd Melbourne FL 32935
- Dr. Amal Hamdi DDS696 Country Club Dr Titusville FL 32780