Dr. Michael Weinstock M.D.
Emergency Physician500 S Cleveland Ave Westerville OH, 43081
Dr. Michael Weinstock practices Emergency Medicine in Westerville, OH. Dr. Weinstock assesses patients who seek immediate medical attention at any time of day or night. Emergency Medicine Physicians are trained to efficiently work with each patient and situation no matter how acute or life-threatening. Dr. Weinstock examines patients, determines means of testing, diagnoses conditions, and decides the best treatment methods.
Education and Training
Ohio State University College of Medicine 1991
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- OhioHealth - Riverside Methodist Hospital, Columbus
- Riverside Methodist Hospitals (OhioHealth) Program
Dr. Michael Weinstock M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Michael Weinstock M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Weinstock
- What Is a Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)?
OverviewA transient ischemic attack (TIA) is a mini-stroke, which only lasts for a few minutes. It occurs when blood stops flowing to a part of the brain for a short time. The symptoms of TIA are similar to other symptoms of stroke, but they do not last long, so TIA does not lead to permanent...
- Leukocyte Esterase Test
Leukocyte Esterase Urine TestLeukocyte esterase (LE) is an esterase produced by white blood cells (WBCs) or leukocytes. A leukocyte esterase test is a urine test used to detect the presence of white blood cells and other health conditions associated with infection.Normally, leukocyte esterase...
- What Could Uncontrollable Shivering Mean?
Uncontrollable shivering is characterized by the rapid shifting between muscle relaxation and contraction. It is through these contractions that the body warms itself up when exposed to cold. Shivering is not always accompanied by fever. In some cases, shivering may occur before the onset of...
- What is the encephalitis causes and prevention?
What is encephalitis?Encephalitis means inflammation of the brain. Fever, headache, and joint pain are often experienced in the early stages of encephalitis. Other severe symptoms may develop over some days or hours. They include personality changes, seizures, disorientation, confusion, or...
- What Is Cat Scratch Fever?
IntroductionCat scratch fever or cat scratch disease is a bacterial infection spread by cats. You can get the cat scratch fever from a scratch or bite of a cat that is infected with the bacterium called Bartonella henselae. Aside from the infected cat’s scratch, you can also acquire the infection...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Dr. Laura Dougherty Napier M.D.1164 Upham Dr. Columbus OH 43210
- Dr. Thomas Jams Zuesi DO561 W Central Ave Delaware OH 43015
- Dr. Matthew V. Kellar M.D.2323 W 5TH AVE COLUMBUS OH 43204
- Dr. Michael L. Vorbroker M.D.750 Mount Carmel Mall Columbus OH 43222
- Dr. Matthew J Sanders DO561 W Central Ave Delaware OH 43015
- Dr. Amy Cohagan DO595 Copeland Mill Rd Westerville OH 43081