Dr. Megan Mastalerz is a psychologist practicing in Baltimore, MD. Dr. Mastalerz specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Mastalerz evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Mastalerz because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Megan Hosey Mastalerz PHD's Practice location
Baltimore, MD 21287Get Direction
Dr. Megan Hosey Mastalerz PHD's reviewsWrite Review
- Founder of The Miracle Project Discusses Autism and the Arts
Elaine couldn't have been more proud when she discovered that one of her long-time students was going to be a guest star on the hit TV show, The Good Doctor. For anyone mentor, it's a wonderful feeling to see students succeed in life - and land something as big as an ABC hit series. What's even more...
- Social ABCs: An Early Intervention Program for Autism
Autism is a condition that has been diagnosed at an increasing rate in recent year, but that remains relatively mysterious in a lot of ways. While there are many different initiatives examining the differences in the development of the brain in children with autism as compared to neurotypical...
- Clinically Isolated Syndrome vs. Multiple Sclerosis: What You Need To Know
Clinically isolated syndrome presents the same type of attack where the body’s immune system attacks the central nervous system. If this only happens once, it's known as CIS.Clinically Isolated SyndromeDespite popular belief, CIS does not always go on to develop multiple sclerosis. This does...
- The Shakespeare Workshop for Kids with Autism
The Shakespeare and Autism project is a collaborative project between the Ohio State University Department of Theatre and the Nisonger Center, a part of Wexner Medical Center. It is made possible through funding by the Office of Outreach and Engagement Impact Grant program, which is an Ohio State...
- Top 7 Depression Myths and Misconceptions Debunked
Depression is one of the most common mental illnesses experienced by people, and just like any other illness, this condition is also accompanied by certain myths and misconceptions. These are the most common myths surrounding depression today....
- How to Protect Children with Autism from Being Bullied
Introduction to BullyingIt is an unfortunate fact that children have a tendency to find weaknesses and differences in their peers and latch onto it, emotionally or physically hurting the other child in the process. When performed on purpose and repeatedly this is bullying, and is a serious problem....
- Dr. Jill Gann Burlingame PH.D.7 Cathedral St Annapolis Maryland 21401
- Dr. Kristen M Tarquin PHD1190 Winterson Road Linthicum Heights MD 21090
- Lynn M. Grattan PSYCHOLOGIST16 S Eutaw Street Baltimore MD 21201
- Holly VanderWalde1708 W Rogers Ave Baltimore MD 21209
- Dr. Anita Sharma PSY.D.828 Dulaney Valley Rd Towson MD 21204
- Dr. John Persampiere PH.D.707 N Broadway Baltimore MD 21205