Dr. Michael Matheson is an interventional radiologist practicing in Massillon, OH. Dr. Matheson specializes in minimally invasive, targeted treatments. Interventional radiologists use X-Rays, MRIs and other advanced imaging to put catheters in the body in order to treat the source of the disease internally. Many conditions that once required surgery can now have less risk, less pain and fewer invasions when treated by an interventional radiologist.
RadiologyAmerican Board of RadiologyABR
- Telemedicine, Angiography (angiogram)
- University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston and Affiliated Hospitals 1988
- University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston and Affiliated Hospitals 1985
- University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston and Affiliated Hospitals 1984
- Vascular & Interventional Radiology, Shadyside Hospital, Pittsburgh, PA USA 1989
- University of Pittsburg School of Medicine - GME, Pittsburgh, AB
- UPMC Shadyside / Pittsburgh, PA, Radiology, Interventional 1988
- (Vascular & Interventional Radiology (Radiology)), UNIVERSITY OF PITTSBURGH MEDICAL CENTER, PITTSBURGH, PA 1988
Experience & Accolades
- MemberAlliance Community Hospital, Alliance, OH
- Member Summa Health System, Akron, OH
- Member Mercer Health, Coldwater, OH
Michael R Matheson MD's Practice location
Massillon, OH 44648Get Direction
HUDSON, OH 44236Get Direction
Michael R Matheson MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Adults with Autism in the Workplace: Accommodation Tips
Adults with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) have traditionally had a hard time adjusting to typical work environments. Many jobs are short-lived, with various challenges getting in the way of job longevity. Only about one-third of adults with autism have any kind of paid work at all.There are many...
- Treatments for Ear Infections
The aim of treating ear infections is to treat the ear infection before complications such as deafness arise. Treatment involves reducing the inflammation and gets rid of the organisms causing the ear infection.Most ear infections resolve on their own, but the best treatment will vary from person to...
- What Is a Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)?
Transient ischemic attack (TIA) is type of the disease and it drops the blood supply to the brain temporarily. This is due to various reasons. It can make the brain deprive from the oxygen. The person gets stroke which is stroke like situations. Though it does not last long.The transient ischemic...
- Gallbladder Surgery: Its Possible Complications
Laparoscopic gallbladder surgery is a surgical procedure used to remove gallstones or a damaged gallbladder. Also known as cholecystectomy, it involves making small incisions in the abdomen. Your abdomen is inflated with carbon dioxide or air during the procedure to enable the surgeon to get a clear...
- What Is Bursitis: Get the Facts
There are conditions that we experience or live with in our life. Moreover, we tend to assume that most of them are normal or of no much importance. Some of these conditions or feelings in our bodies may later cause bigger problems and it is necessary to understand them and their sources. It is also...
- Is Your Knee Pain Due to Gout?
Background of GoutGout is an ancient disease. However, it is still one of the most common diseases these days and a big public concern. In ancient times, gout was considered to be associated with food overindulgence. Mostly, the disease was linked to rich people as they were the only ones who could...
- Sam D Stuhlmiller MD2600 6th St Sw Canton OH 44710
- David I Rosenblum DO2500 Metrohealth Dr Cleveland OH 44109
- Alexis S Sayoc MD2600 6th St Sw Canton OH 44710
- James D Geihsler MD2600 6th St Sw Canton OH 44710
- Syed F Zaidi MD2600 6th St Sw Canton OH 44710
- Devang Butani M.D.601 Elmwood Ave / Univ. Of Roch. Med Ctr Rochester NY 14642