Dr. Daniel Wu is an internist practicing in Aiea, HI. Dr. Wu specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Wu provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Columbia Univ Coll of Physicians And Surgeons, New York Ny 1998
Albert Einstein College of Medicine - Yeshiva University
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- High Cholesterol
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Vascular Disease
- Cook County Hosp, Emergency Medicine; Ny Medical College, Internal Medicine
Dr. Daniel W. Wu M.D.'s Practice location
Aiea, HI 96701Get Direction
Dr. Daniel W. Wu M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Shapewear Garments May Help to Burn More Calories
A new study has shown that women who wear tight shapewear garments during a workout will burn more calories compared to women who do not. The researchers from the University of Virginia say that these garments makes the muscles work harder and burn more calories.In this study, 15 women with the...
- What Are Ketones?
Almost every cell in the body has a primary source of energy, which is usually glucose. However, when the body doesn't have enough glucose, the liver responds by producing chemicals known as ketones, converting stored fatty acids into ketone bodies. Ketones are used as a backup fuel source when...
- Reduce Your Risk of Stroke
Dutch researchers have found a strong link between eating white-fleshed fruits and vegetables, and reducing the risk of a stroke. A significant reduction in the risk of stroke was noted in an analysis of self-reported information from approximately 26,069 people between the ages of 20-years-old and...
- What Is Mupirocin: Uses, Dosage, Side Effects, and Interactions
Generic Name: Mupirocin TopicalBrand Name(s): Bactroban, Centany AT Kit or CentanyWhat is mupirocin?Mupirocin topical is an antibiotic used to prevent the growth of bacteria on the skin. This topical antibiotic is often used for the treatment of impetigo and other skin infections caused by Staph...
- How Do Kidney Stones Develop?
Kidney stones are a condition that affects around 15 percent of the world's population. For reasons unknown, the condition's prevalence has increased over the last 30 years. Kidney stones more often affect men than women. What are kidney stones?Kidney stones or renal lithiasis is the formation of...
- Study Shows High Levels of Vitamin D May Improve Lung Function
Vitamin D, also known as the ‘sunshine vitamin’, is an important nutrient that the human body needs in order to maintain a healthy life – both physically and mentally. Vitamin D serves numerous vital bodily functions, including supporting the immune system, improving muscle function,...
- Dr. Marina Aguiran Badua MD1712 Liliha Street Honolulu Hawaii 96817
- Dr. Mark T. Kuge M.D.1481 S King St Honolulu Hawaii 96814
- Dr. Nestor C. Herana M.D.1356 Lusitana St Honolulu HI 96813
- Serennah E. Harding352 Ulupaina Street Kailua Hawaii 96734
- Dr. Kathleen Kozak M.D.888 South King Street Honolulu Hawaii 96813
- Mr. Glenn Uto MD321 N Kuakini St Honolulu HI 96817