Dr. Gregory D. Vaughan M.D.
Family Practitioner | Adult Medicine301 S 320th St Federal Way WA, 98003
Dr. Gregory Vaughan is a family practitioner practicing in Federal Way, WA. Dr. Vaughan specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Vaughan possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Univ of Co Sch of Med, Denver Co 1975
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Madigan Army Med Ctr, Family Medicine
Dr. Gregory D. Vaughan M.D.'s Practice location
Federal Way, WA 98003Get Direction
Dr. Gregory D. Vaughan M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Vaughan
- General Practice, Family Practice, and Internal Medicine: What's the Difference?
Primary care providers, family physicians, generalists, and internists can be tricky designations to understand because these healthcare providers similarly cover a number of areas when diagnosing and treating people. However, knowing their differences can be helpful when it comes to finding the...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- What's a Micropenis?
A micropenis is a penis that is smaller than an average human penis size. It is smaller than 7 cm or 2.7 inches when erected or smaller than 4 cm or 1.5 inches when flaccid, which is actually two and a half times smaller than the average penis.It affects about 0.6 percent of men, so it is a very...
- What Is Mumps: Get the Facts
Mumps is a highly contagious viral infection, which is common in young children. It’s often recognizable by extremely painful swellings occurring at the side of the face, giving the individual a distinctive hamster face appearance. Other mumps-related symptoms include high body temperature,...
- Everything You Need to Know About the Zika Virus
What is Zika virus?Zika virus (Flavivirus) isn`t a new virus, initially, it was found in Uganda and called after the place where the virus was first detected- Zika forest (1947). It is a mosquito-borne virus, which is transmitted from a particular species of infected insects (Aedes), the aggressive...
- Can You Get Mumps More than Once in Your Lifetime?
Mumps is a highly contagious viral infection that’s preventable by vaccination. The virus is usually spread by coming in contact with infected individuals. It’s common for newborns, children, as well as young adults. Symptoms associated with the condition include:...
- Dr. Tony Pham D.O.510 6th Ave South Seattle WA 98104
- Dr. Amanda Sue Cuda M.D.4700 POINT FOSDICK DRIVE NW SUITE 220 GIG HARBOR WA 98335
- Dr. Jonathan Keith Borchers MD200 Health Way Dr Potosi MO 63664
- Dr. Julie A Komarow MD19820 State Route 410 E Bonney Lake WA 98391
- Linda L Pelland A.R.N.P.144 169th St S Spanaway WA 98387
- Dr. Edward A Pullen MD11216 Sunrise Blvd. E. Puyallup WA 98374