Dr. Kent K. Huston M.D.
Rheumatologist | Rheumatology4330 Wornall Rd Suite 40, Bldg 2 Kansas City MO, 64111
Dr. Kent Huston is a rheumatologist practicing in Kansas City, MO. Dr. Huston specializes in the treatment of musculoskeletal diseases and systematic autoimmune conditions that can affect the bones, muscles or bones. Eventually, if not treated, these illnesses can also impact the skin, eyes, nervous system and internal organs. Dr. Huston treats diseases similar to orthopedists but does not perform surgery. Often times, research is conducted to find potential alternatives for the patients illness.
Education and Training
Univ of Ks Sch of Med, Kansas City Ks 1970
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Mayo Grad Sch Med/Mayo Fndn, Rheumatology; Mayo Grad Sch Med/Mayo Fndn, Internal Medicine; Wesley Medical Ctr, Internal Medicine
Dr. Kent K. Huston M.D.'s Practice location
Kansas City, MO 64111Get Direction
Kansas City, MO 64151Get Direction
Dr. Kent K. Huston M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Huston
- Steroids for Rheumatoid Arthritis
Introduction Steroids, which are also known as corticosteroids, are basically synthetic medications or drugs that closely resemble cortisol, which is a hormone naturally produced by the body. Steroids are used to treat various medical conditions since they work by decreasing inflammation and also...
- Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome: The Huge Difference
Fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS) are strikingly similar, and medical experts have a difficult time telling them apart. ...
- Can Moderate Consumption of Alcohol Reduce Fibromyalgia Symptoms?
Fibromyalgia syndrome, popularly referred to as FMS is a severe chronic condition whose symptoms includes intense widespread musculoskeletal pain, depression, body fatigue, headaches, bowel and bladder problems. Other symptoms such as poor sleep, painful menstrual periods, arthritis, anemia,...
- Boys vs. Girls: Why Does Fibromyalgia Affect Women More Than Men?
Women are 90 percent more likely to have fibromyalgia than men, according to statistics. However, some men have fibromyalgia, but their symptoms present differently, and discomfort for men presents differently as well. ...
- Comic Book Shares the Struggles of Living with Fibromyalgia
Living with fibromyalgia is frustrating, to say the least. Chronic pain, extreme fatigue, and even cognitive issues become a daily part of life. By far, one of the hardest parts of living with a disorder is that it is very misunderstood. Patients who are battling fibromyalgia have been told that...
- 10 Tips For Dealing With Fibro Fog
Although the major symptoms of fibromyalgia are widespread pain and chronic fatigue, many individuals report a feeling of confusion and forgetfulness. This feeling is often referred to as the “fibro fog”. The cause of these cognitive difficulties is unknown, but may be attributable to the sleep...
- Dr. Shashank Radadiya M.D.5701 State Avenue Kansas City Kansas 66102
- Dr. Ann E Warner M.D.4330 Wornall Rd Kansas City MO 64111
- Dr. Nabih I Abdou M.D., PH. D.4330 Wornall Rd Kansas City MO 64111
- Dr. Thomas E Scott M.D.4330 Wornall Rd Kansas City MO 64111
- Dr. Shirley Y Wang M.D.2450 N Woodlawn Blvd Wichita KS 67220
- Dr. Paul Louis Katzenstein M.D.12140 Nall Avenue Overland Park KS 66209