Dr. David John Clay DDS MS
Prosthodontist | Prosthodontics6545 France Ave S Suite 680 Minneapolis MN, 55435
Dr. David Clay is a prosthodontist practicing in Minneapolis, MN. Dr. Clay specializes in the restoration and replacement of teeth. Prosthodontists maintain oral function, comfort and the appearance and health either with the natural teeth or the replacement of missing ones with maxillofacial tissues and artificial substances.
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Potential marker for smoked methamphetamine hydrochloride based on a gas chromatography-mass spectrometry quantification method for trans-phenylpropene.
- Validation of a headspace GC method for the analysis of a pyrolytic product of methamphetamine in urine.
- Comparison of oxycodone in vitreous humor and blood using EMIT screening and gas chromatographic-mass spectrometric quantitation.
- Cocaine detection in postmortem samples following therapeutic administration.
- Characteristics of alprazolam-related deaths compiled by a centralized state medical examiner.
- Validation of blood and liver oxymorphone analysis using LC-MS-MS: concentrations in 30 fatal overdoses.
Dr. David John Clay DDS MS's Practice location
Minneapolis, MN 55435Get Direction
- Laparoscopy and Infertility
LaparoscopyA laparoscopy is a surgical procedure, which allows doctors to examine your abdominal organs. In females, their fallopian tubes, uterus, and ovaries are found in the pelvic region, which is at the bottom of the abdomen. The procedure uses a laparoscope to visualize the abdominal organs....
- Why Does Diabetes Cause Severe Headaches?
Diabetes is a serious health issue in America, mainly as a result of the increasing obesity rate. The symptoms or effects of diabetes include blurred vision or blindness, loss of limbs and sensitivity to certain foods, and more recently, headaches. Diabetes is considered a serious health condition...
- The Symptoms of Ulcerative Colitis
Ulcerative colitis is an inflammatory bowel disease (IBD) which comprises a group of diseases that affect the gastrointestinal tract. Ulcerative colitis generally occurs when the lining of the large intestine (colon or bowel) and the rectum become inflamed. This inflammation gradually produces tiny...
- How to Explain Lupus Using "The Spoon Theory"
Last year, lupus was brought into focus once again after singer Selena Gomez announced that she had it. It was a blessing in disguise because if it weren't for her, a lot of people wouldn't even know that this illness even existed.Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE) is the most common form of lupus....
- Keeping Diabetes Under Control in the Winter
According to several studies, the largest number of diabetes diagnoses take place during the colder months of the year. Here's another fact: Finland, and other colder areas in the world, have the largest number of people with type type 1 diabetes. So, what exactly is this relationship between the...
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- Dr. Mark W Bettes DDS7373 France Ave S Minneapolis MN 55435
- Dr. Marie Joycelyn Lua DMD MS6545 FRANCE AVE S EDINA MN 55435
- Dr. John Charles Marker DDS, MS6545 FRANCE AVE S EDINA MN 55435
- Dr. Jonathan Oliver Twomey D.D.S.6600 FRANCE AVE S STE 475 EDINA MN 55435
- Dr. Kale Brent Mcmillan D.D.S.7503 W Shore Dr Minneapolis MN 55435