Dr. Robert Blumenberg is a vascular surgeon practicing in Naples, FL. Dr. Blumenberg specializes in disorders relating to the arterial, venous and lymphatic systems. As a vascular surgeon, Dr. Blumenberg diagnoses and treats vascular diseases and performs vasular surgeries. Common conditions that a vascular surgeon treats are aneurysms, atherosclerosis and varicose veins. Vascular specialists might also treat trauma, venous ulcers, poor leg circulation, peripheral arterial disease and other vascular-related issues.
- Tibial artery false aneurysm: uncommon result of blunt injury occurring during athletics.
- Factors influencing biliary reflux into the pancreas.
- ACUTE BILIARY PANCREATITIS: AN EXPERIMENTAL REAPPRAISAL OF FACTORS GOVERNING BILIARY REFLUX INTO THE PANCREAS.
- GIANT FOLLICLE LYMPHOMA. A CLINICOPATHO- LOGIC REVIEW OF FORTY-SIX CASES, WITH SPECIAL EMPHASIS ON PROGNOSIS.
- COMPLICATIONS OF OPEN HEART SURGERY.
- Abdominal apoplexy due to rupture of a superior mesenteric artery aneurysm: clip aneurysmorrhaphy with survival.
- A technique for in situ repair of bipolar transvenous pacemaker electrode.
- Subintimal aortic dissection with occlusion after blunt abdominal trauma.
- Femoropopliteal reconstruction for advanced ischemia of the lower limb.
- The role of calcium in pulmonary fat embolism.
- The seat belt syndrome: sigmoid colon perforation.
- Preliminary experience with a large scale vascular registry.
- The clinical vascular surgeon: who is he and what should he be?
Dr. Robert M Blumenberg MD's Practice location
Naples, FL 34102Get Direction
Dr. Robert M Blumenberg MD's reviewsWrite Review
- How are Varicose Veins Diagnosed?
Blood from body organs is transported to the heart via blood vessels, or veins. Organs use oxygen to function, and they discharge blood that has been used that contains waste products like carbon dioxide. The veins then take the blood to the heart and back to the lungs, where the carbon dioxide is...
- How Can I Improve Varicose Veins?
Varicose veins can affect your self esteem, since they are distressing and painful. These veins can develop anywhere in the body, although the legs are commonly affected. They are usually twisted, swollen and deep purple or blue in color.When blood starts accumulating in the veins as a result of...
- Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis, and Treatment
What is Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (EDS)?Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (EDS) is a group of genetic disorders that affect the body’s connective tissues, which are proteins that support the blood vessels, skin, bones, and other organs in the body. Connective tissues also provide elasticity and strength to the...
- What Is Varicose Vein Stripping?
A vein is a blood vessel that carries blood through your body. Varicose veins are one among a spectrum of chronic vein problems. It is common and can be found in up to 20% of the adult population. The severity of the condition varies and while varicose veins are responsible for significant...
- Decubitus Ulcers or Pressure Ulcers: What Are They?
Decubitus ulcers or pressure ulcers, more commonly known as bedsores, are open wounds on your skin due to the prolonged pressure applied to the area. These ulcers occur mostly over the bony prominences such as the hips, tailbone, ankle, and heels. Bedsores are a frequent condition experienced by...
- 5 Tips on Living with Varicose Veins
Varicose veins are bothersome and uncomfortable. Apart from being unattractive, varicose veins are associated with both physical and mental pain. High temperatures during the summer call for relaxed clothing, and varicose veins can prevent someone from living their life happily. Because age is one...
- Dr. Joseph G Magnant M.D.1510 Royal Palm Square Blvd. Fort Myers FL 33919
- Dr. Rashmi Sharma MD27400 Hesperian Blvd Hayward CA 94545
- Terry A King Other6101 Pine Ridge Rd Naples FL 34119
- Dr. Rajesh Malik M.D.2450 Goodlette Rd N Naples FL 34103
- Dr. Santiago H Chahwan M.D.2450 Goodlette Rd N Naples FL 34103
- Dr. Alvaro Jose Zamora MD2450 Goodlette Rd N Naples FL 34103