Dr. Michael A Rosemore D.O.
Physiatrist (Physical Medicine)3004 Allison Bonnett Memorial Dr Bessemer AL, 35023
Dr. Michael Rosemore is a physiatrist practicing in Bessemer, AL. Dr. Rosemore is a medical doctor specializing in physical medicine and rehabilitation. As a physiatrist, Dr. Rosemore focuses on a patients ability to function, and can treat multiple conditions that affect the brain, nerves, spine, bones, muscles, joints, ligaments and tendons. Dr. Rosemore can diagnose and treat pain that is a result of injury, disease or a disabling condition. Physiatrists often lead a team of physical therapists, occupational therapists and physicians in a patients treatment or prevention plan.
Education and Training
Nova Se Univ, Coll of Osteo Med, Ft Lauderdale Fl 1986
Nova Southeastern University College of Osteopathic Medicine 1986
- Heart Disease
- Heart Failure
- Cerebrovascular Disease
- Vascular Disease
- Univ Of Al Hosp, Family Practice Nova Southeastern Univ Osteo, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- University of Alabama Hospital Program
Dr. Michael A Rosemore D.O.'s Practice location
Dr. Michael A Rosemore D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Rosemore
- What Is Osteoporosis: Get the Facts
Osteoporosis is a disorder that causes the bones to become brittle resulting in greater susceptibility to falls. It occurs when the bones lose essential minerals like calcium, more rapidly than the body’s ability to replace them, leading to a significant loss of the bone thicknessOsteoporosis Can...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Chronic Knee Pain: What Are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Chronic knee pain is a long-lasting pain in the knees that is associated with swelling and stiffness. Typically, a knee pain lasts for more than three months. There are several causes of chronic knee pain and this article will focus on its causes, symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment.What is...
- Sprained Ribs: What You Need to Know
The ribs form a cage-like structure that helps protect the heart and lungs against injuries. There are 24 ribs in the human body with 12 ribs on each side. Rib injuries can affect the lungs or heart if treatment is not given in a timely manner. What is a sprained rib?A sprained rib is also called...
- Reasons Why You Need a Laminectomy
What is laminectomy?If you have back pain that is severe enough to interfere with your day-to-day activities and other medications fail to work, you might eventually need surgery to get it fixed. Laminectomy is the surgical procedure that will be performed on your back in this case. It involves the...
- Why Is the Cause of Multiple Sclerosis Unknown?
It is a challenging experience for a doctor to break the news of the disease to a patient suffering from multiple sclerosis (MS) as the cause of the disease is unknown.Multiple sclerosis is an autoimmune disease where the immune system attacks its tissues. It is a progressive neurological disorder....
- Dr. Xiaohua Zhou MD619 19th Street South Birmingham AL 35233
- Dr. Matthew David Berke MD48 Medical Park East Dr Birmingham AL 35235
- Dr. Srinivas Mallempati M.D.52 Medical Park Dr E Birmingham AL 35235
- Dr. Charles R Law M.D.1600 7th Ave S Birmingham AL 35233
- Dr. Ricardo E. Colberg M.D.2660 10th Avenue South Birmingham AL 35243
- Dr. Bradly Sean Goodman M.D.52 Medical Park Dr E Birmingham AL 35235