Dr. Samuel C Miller MD
Family Practitioner3107 W Camp Wisdom Rd Suite 115 Dallas TX, 75237
Dr. Samuel Miller is a family practitioner practicing in Dallas, TX. Dr. Miller specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Miller possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Dallas Co Hp-Parkland Mem, Anesthesiology; John P Smith Hosp, General Practice; Methodist Hosps Of Dallas, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Parkland Memorial Hospital
Dr. Samuel C Miller MD's Practice location
Dallas, TX 75237Get Direction
DALLAS, TX 75237Get Direction
Dr. Samuel C Miller MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Miller
- Xanax: Side Effects, Withdrawal Symptoms, & the Safe Way to Get Off the Drug
Xanax is a medication used to treat patients suffering from panic disorders, anxiety, and depression due to anxiety. Xanax is a part of the drug family or class benzodiazepines.Effects of this drug usually start within twenty-five minutes of taking it and provide relief for up to a few hours....
- Leukocyte Esterase Test
Leukocyte Esterase Urine TestLeukocyte esterase (LE) is an esterase produced by white blood cells (WBCs) or leukocytes. A leukocyte esterase test is a urine test used to detect the presence of white blood cells and other health conditions associated with infection.Normally, leukocyte esterase...
- What Is Acid Reflux: Causes, Treatment, and Prevention
Acid reflux is a common condition wherein a person feels an internal burning pain in the lower chest area due to the stomach acid backflow into the esophagus (food pipe). Once in a while, acid reflux may be experienced. It is a common condition, which you should not worry about. However, if you...
- The Health Benefits of Fermented Foods
What is Fermented Food?Fermented food involves the process of fermentation where food is exposed to bacteria, yeast, or a combination of these microbes. This food is then broken down to lactic acid, which allows the microbes to enter through the air in the environment. Lactic acid protects us and...
- When Could Orthopnea Mean Something More Serious?
IntroductionOrthopnea is the medical term used when referring to the occurrence of dyspnea (shortness of breath) when you are lying flat. This symptom is often a sign of heart failure. However, orthopnea can also be due to other health conditions. Dyspnea (shortness of breath) is not the same with...
- What Is Cyanosis and Why Does It Occur?
IntroductionCyanosis is the medical term for a bluish discoloration of the skin, nails, toes, and mucous membranes. It is generally caused by low levels of oxygen in the blood. Normally, blood appears bright red when it is fully oxygenated. However, when blood does not have enough oxygen, it turns...
- Dr. Kathleen E. Sharp MD TX 75054
- Dr. Nancy Georgekutty M.D.2800 E Broad St Mansfield TX 76063
- Dr. Andrew Barrand Burke D.O.1717 N Garrett Ave Dallas TX 75206
- Dr. Ingrid Arnold D.O.2375 Gus Thomasson Rd Mesquite TX 75150
- Dr. William Radcliffe Boone DO341 Wheatfield Dr. Sunnyvale TX 75182
- Dr. Francisco J De la torre M.D.3601 N. Hwy 157 Mansfield TX 76063