Dr. Peter Lemis is a cardiologist practicing in Clairton, PA. Dr. Lemis specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Lemis also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
New York Med Coll- Valhalla Ny 1977
New York Medical College 1974
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Sleep Apnea
- Heart Disease
- Sleep Disorders
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Vascular Disease
- Henry Ford Hosp, Cardiovascular Diseases; Long Island Jewish Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center Program
Dr. Peter M. Lemis MD's Practice location
Clairton, PA 15025Get Direction
FRISCO, CO 80443Get Direction
Clairton, PA 15025Get Direction
Dr. Peter M. Lemis MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Causes Sudden Cardiac Arrest?
Sudden cardiac arrest is one of the most common causes of death due to cardiac diseases. Sudden cardiac arrest refers to the sudden loss of heart function, resulting in death. It is different from a heart attack in that the latter is caused by a blockage in one of the vessels that supplies the walls...
- The Three Best Treatment Methods for Muscular Dystrophy
Muscular dystrophy is a very common condition that can happen to people of different ages. The thing about muscular dystrophy is that there is no definite cure for it. However, there are ways to manage the condition. There are a lot of medications and therapies that can be used in order to keep it...
- Natural Trans Fats May Not Negatively Affect Your Heart
Trans fats can be classified as natural and man-made. Natural trans fats are found in beef, pork, lamb, and dairy products. Man-made trans fats are used to increase the shelf life of many products, and these fats are found to increase the risk of heart disease and clogging the arteries. According to...
- Pain that Requires Prompt Medical Attention
The following are a list of different painful experiences that one must seek medical attention for:Severe headache“If headache is accompanied by a cold, it could be sinus headache”, says Sandra Fryhofer, MD, MACP, spokeswoman for the American College of Physicians. If the headache is severe and...
- Hypertension: When Should I Call a Doctor?
Emergency situations with high blood pressure, called hypertensive crisis, are common when blood pressure is very high. This is a serious situation, as it may lead to organ damage. If the increase in blood pressure is not too high to cause any problems to any of the organs it is referred to as...
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- Dr. Barry London MD200 Hawkins Drive Iowa City Iowa 52242
- Angel Lopez-Candales200 Lothrop Street Pittsburgh Pennsylvania 15213
- Dr. Puvalai M. Vijaykumar MD5125 Liberty Avenue Pittsburgh Pennsylvania 15224
- Raef Hajj-Ali6525 Beacon Street Pittsburgh Pennsylvania 15217
- Dr. James E Adisey M.D.44 S Washington Ave Greensburg PA 15601
- Dr. Jerome M Itzkoff MD5200 Centre Ave Pittsburgh PA 15232