Dr. Mohammed Hussain is an internist practicing in Saginaw, MI. Dr. Hussain specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Hussain provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
M.R. Med Coll, Gulbarga Univ, Gulbarga, Karnataka, India 1992
- Wayne St Univ-Detroit M C, Internal Medicine
Dr. Mohammed Mubashir Hussain MD's Practice location
Saginaw, MI 48602Get Direction
Dr. Mohammed Mubashir Hussain MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Is Hand Sanitizer Safe to Use?
Hand sanitizer has alcohol, like ethyl alcohol, as the active ingredient to provide the antiseptic effect. In addition, it may also contain a variety of fragrances, glycerine, and water. Sanitizers containing alcohol are ideal for preventing most of the bacterial and viral infections. But these may...
- Creating a Better Body Image
Dieting, scale obsession, and unhappiness with our body begin at a young age. We are bombarded with perfect, airbrushed models on TV, in print and on billboards. We see the latest and greatest gadgets to lose weight, get a thin waist, make our hair thicker or silkier, keep our skin young and soft...
- What Could Swollen Feet Mean?
Swollen feet can be easily linked to pregnancy, standing for long hours, or injury by most people. These cases are often temporary and not a cause for concern. However, swollen feet can also be experienced by people without these factors and can be a sign of an underlying medical condition,...
- What Is Acid Reflux: Causes, Treatment, and Prevention
Acid reflux is a common condition wherein a person feels an internal burning pain in the lower chest area due to the stomach acid backflow into the esophagus (food pipe). Once in a while, acid reflux may be experienced. It is a common condition, which you should not worry about. However, if you...
- Do Raspberry Ketones Promote Weight Loss?
What is Raspberry ketones?Raspberry ketones are compounds that create the unique aroma raspberries project. These ketones are used in foods and cosmetics for enhancing flavor and aroma in the product. The extracted ketones from the berries contain a large amount of phenolic compounds that help to...
- What Could Dysuria Be Telling You?
What is dysuria?Dysuria is the medical term for painful urination or a burning sensation, discomfort, or difficulty when passing urine. In most cases, dysuria is a symptom of another medical condition. Males and females of any age can experience dysuria. However, this symptom is more common in...
- Dr. Connie J Braun M.D.3927 Bay Rd Saginaw MI 48603
- Dr. Sudha Nallani MD15 East Grove Court Freeland Michigan 48623
- Dr. Valluru C Reddy MD714 S Trumbull Bay City MI 48708
- Dr. Rajesh Dandamudi M.D.714 S Trumbull St Bay City MI 48708
- Dr. Mark Eric Ginther MD200 S Wenona St Bay City MI 48706
- Dr. Harprabhjit Singh M.D4680 Mcleod Dr E Saginaw MI 48604