Dr. Asghar Shaigany MD
Gastroenterologist | Gastroenterology5632 Annapolis Rd #12 Bladensburg MD, 20710
Dr. Asghar Shaigany is a gastroenterologist practicing in Bladensburg, MD. Dr. Shaigany specializes in the digestive system and its diseases that affect the gastrointestinal tract, which include organs from the mouth to the anus as well as liver disorders. Gastroenterology includes conditions such as hepatitis, peptic ulcer disease, colitis, nutritional problems and irritable bowel syndrome. Dr. Shaigany performs colonoscopy and endoscopy procedures and provides accurate and thorough care for patients suffering from digestive issues.
Education and Training
Isfahan Univ, Fac of Med, Isfahan, Iran 1967
Isfahan University Of Medical Sciences, Faculty Of Medicine 1967
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Gastroenterology
- Washington Hosp Ctr, Gastroenterology; Washington Hosp Ctr, Internal Medicine; Mt Sinai Hosp-Med Ctr, Internal Medicine; Vet Affairs Med Ctr, Internal Medicine; Bridgeport Hosp, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Boston Va Hospital 1970
Dr. Asghar Shaigany MD's Practice location
Bladensburg, MD 20710Get Direction
Dr. Asghar Shaigany MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Shaigany
- Study Suggests Ties Between Celiac Disease and Early Respiratory Infections
With the rise of celiac disease and other problems related to gluten, finding out just what can cause it and how it has risen alludes even the best of researchers. Knowing the key differences between celiac disease and other gluten issues is a step for better understanding and management of the...
- Is Cirrhosis of the Liver a form of Cancer?
The liver is a vital and also, the largest organ in the human body. Its large size is a clear indication of the many roles it plays in the human body.Some of its functions include:...
- Studies Find that Avoiding Cow's Milk-Based Formula Does Not Reduce Celiac Risk
Food allergies are considered normal in modern society especially among children and infants, yet there are instances in which an individual can have a serious issue with consuming certain food products. These reactions are not always considered allergic reactions, and they can leave an individual...
- How to Prepare for a Biopsy
A biopsy procedure is a very important procedure, which is used to identify the underlying cause of your abnormal body tissues. Depending on your condition and the location of the tissue abnormality, different types of biopsies may be performed on you. A biopsy preparation, therefore, depends on...
- What Is Lou Gehrig's Disease?
IntroductionLou Gehrig's disease is a neurodegenerative disorder that affects the brain and spinal cord. It is also called as amyotrophic lateral sclerosis or ALS. It is a progressive disorder that leads to the loss of voluntary muscle control in the body. This disorder often affects the...
- Health Benefits of MSM Supplements
What is MSM?MSM, or methylsulfonylmethane, is an organic compound containing sulfur, which has been used for improving the functions of the immune system, lowering inflammation caused in the body, and restoring healthy tissue.MSM has biologically-active sulfur, which is the fourth most plentiful...
- Dr. Robert G. Finkel MD10801 LOCKWOOD DR SILVER SPRING MD 20901
- Susan H. Barton10110 Molecular Dr Rockville MD 20850
- Dr. Jacquelyn L. Redd M.D.1221 Mercantile Lane Upper Marlboro MD 20774
- Dr. Ashraf M. Sufi MD18111 Prince Philip Drive Olney Maryland 20832
- Dr. Faisal Bhinder MD9711 MEDICAL CENTER DR ROCKVILLE MD 20850
- Dr. Truc Thi Trinh M.D.1635 N George Mason Dr Arlington VA 22205