Dr. Alyssa Kuban is a pediatrician practicing in Cypress, TX. Dr. Kuban is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Kuban diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Kuban can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Baylor College of Medicine 2009
- Ear Infection
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
Dr. Alyssa Kuban M.D.'s Practice location
Cypress, TX 77433Get Direction
Dr. Alyssa Kuban M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kuban
- Does My Child Have Chicken Pox?
The chicken pox virus is dangerous for pregnant women who were not vaccinated or did not undergo this infectious disease before pregnancy. The toxic part of the virus can lead to congenital (inborn) defects in a fetus and in severe cases, even to its death. The causing agent is a virus called...
- Choosing the Right Education for Your Autistic Child
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) can cause issues in crucial areas of development, such as social interaction, verbal and nonverbal communication, creative and imaginative play, and sensory processing.Children with ASD may have difficulty understanding and communicating their needs and wants to...
- Former Rock Stars Develop App to Teach Music to Children with Autism
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, 1 in 59 children in the United States has been diagnosed with autism. Being a complex developmental disorder, autism encompasses several impairments including persistent challenges in speech and nonverbal communication, accompanied by...
- Are There Natural Ways to Boost the Immune System?
Herbs in small doses are proper medicines. Our ancient ancestors, knowing of the powers of herbs, collected them in a particular accordance with motions of the Moon and Sun.Today, scientists have learned almost everything about all the possible influences of herbs on our body and are aware of...
- 10 Steps to Improve Communication with Your Child with Autism
At four years of age, children with autism ultimately develop language, as language is as just as important to children with autism just as it is to everyone else. However, because it takes some time for these children to develop fully when it comes to communication, some challenges are imminent....
- Is Shingles Contagious? How Do You Get Shingles?
Shingles is a contagious viral infection that is caused by the varicella zoster virus, the same virus that causes chickenpox. This virus affects a particular nerve section, causing painful rashes on the skin connected to that particular nerve. The rash normally appears in a form of a band on any...
- Anna J. Chen705 S. Fry Road Katy Texas 77450
- Dr. Asma H. Siddiqi M.D.6334 FM 2920 Spring Texas 77379
- Dr. Shu-Chin Kuan M.D.21234 Kingsland Blvd Katy Texas 77450
- Dr. Daniel Hanby MD8830 Long Point Rd Houston TX 77055
- Dr. Ambreen Musharraf Aslam M.D.11037 FM 1960 Road West Houston Texas 77065
- Dr. Farah Mamedov MD13114 Fm 1960 Rd W Houston TX 77065