Dr. Mark Dickson is a surgeon in Sherman, Texas and is affiliated with Texoma Medical Center. He received his medical degree from Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center School of Medicine and has ...
Education and Training
Tx Tech Univ Hlth Sci Ctr Sch of Med, Lubbock Tx 1988
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center School of Medicine 1988
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Skin Cancer
- Venous Insufficiency
- Tx Tech Univ Hlth Sci Ctr, General Surgery
- Texas Tech University (Amarillo) Health Sciences Center Program
Dr. Mark Edward Dickson MD's Practice location
Sherman, TX 75090Get Direction
Dr. Mark Edward Dickson MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What to Expect if You Need a Hysterectomy
What is Uterus?Uterus is a hollow muscular and inverted pear shaped structure. It lies in the pelvic cavity between the urinary bladder and the rectum. It is attached by ligaments to the pelvic wall. The uterus consists of a body called corpus a narrow uterine cavity called internal Os and the...
- What Are the Treatment Options for Gallstones?
The treatment plan for gallstones depends on each patient’s symptoms. The “active monitoring” system is recommended to people who show no symptoms. No treatment is required in such cases. However, if symptoms appear, it best to consult your doctor immediately. Most of the time, if you go...
- 5 Ways to Stay Comfortable After a Gallbladder Surgery
Gallbladder SurgeryGallbladder removal surgery is one of the most commonly performed surgeries. The procedure is also known as a cholecystectomy. Gallbladder surgery is usually performed to solve problems that are associated with gallstones. Gallstones are hardened deposits of the digestive fluid...
- What to Expect if You Need a Colonoscopy
A colonoscopy is an outpatient procedure done in a private room, in which the inside of the large intestine, (colon and rectum), is examined. This procedure is normally used to evaluate gastrointestinal symptoms, such as rectal and intestinal bleeding, abdominal pain, or changes in bowel habits....
- What are the Surgeries Used in Treating Gallstones?
Right below the liver is a small sac known as the gallbladder. Its function is to hold bile until it is required. The bile helps in the digestion/breakdown of fats. When fats are noticed by the gallbladder, it pushes the bile concentrate towards the small intestine through contractions.Bile pigment,...
- How is the Recovery for a Cholecystectomy?
How long does it take for you to recover from a cholecystectomy? The length of the recovery period depends on whether you had a laparoscopic or open cholecystectomy. Many people who have keyhole surgery are released from the hospital the same day of the surgery. It may take up to 2 weeks for these...
- Dr. Clint A Hayes MD1701 N Us Hwy 75 Sherman TX 75090
- Dr. Christopher F Lucchese DO300 N Highland Ave Sherman TX 75092
- Dr. Rolando P Oro M.D.5012 S Us Highway 75 Denison TX 75020
- Dr. Cody Starnes M.D.300 N. Highland Ave. Sherman TX 75092
- Dr. Kenton P Schrank MD300 N Highland Ave Sherman TX 75092
- Dr. Charles G Buckingham MD600 N Highland Ave Sherman TX 75092