Dr. Robert Lending is an internist practicing in Tucson, AZ. Dr. Lending specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Lending provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
MCP HAHNEMANN UNIV (FORMERLY ALLEGHENY UNIV) 1980
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- High Cholesterol
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Chronic Kidney Disease
- Vascular Disease
- Tucson Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
Dr. Robert E Lending MD's Practice location
Tucson, AZ 85712Get Direction
Dr. Robert E Lending MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lending
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Is Acid Reflux: Causes, Treatment, and Prevention
Acid reflux is a common condition wherein a person feels an internal burning pain in the lower chest area due to the stomach acid backflow into the esophagus (food pipe). Once in a while, acid reflux may be experienced. It is a common condition, which you should not worry about. However, if you...
- What Is a Yeast Infection of the Skin?
IntroductionThe most common type of yeast infection in the skin is candidiasis, which is caused by Candida species. There are more than 20 Candida species that exist, and the most common among them is Candida albicans. These fungi may also occasionally cause infections. Below are some of the...
- The Top 10 Health Threats For Men
Here is a list of the top 10 dangerous diseases men can face in their lifetime. Don't be alarmed; many of these diseases are preventable and treatable. 1. Heart attack and cardiac arrestHeart attacks are caused by a blockage of any arteries that supply blood to the heart. Arteries can get clogged...
- What's the Difference Between Salt and Sodium?
IntroductionWhen people say salt, they usually mean the common table salt. Salt is a mineral that is mainly composed of sodium chloride (NaCl). To distinguish table salt from a class of chemical compounds called salts, the terms rock salt or the mineral name halite is used. Sodium is also...
- What Causes Blood in Semen?
What does blood in semen mean?Blood found in urine or stool can be a cause for concern. Similarly, when a man comes across blood in semen, then it can make him anxious. The medical term for blood found in semen is hematospermia or hemospermia. Fortunately, blood in semen does not always indicate a...
- Dr. Gerald E. Morris MD6130 N La Cholla Blvd Tucson Arizona 85741
- Dr. Fred P. Mendoza MD1055 North La Canada Drive Green Valley Arizona 85614
- Dr. Ives de Chazal MD1951 North Wilmot Road Tucson Arizona 85712
- M. David Ben-Asher4733 N. 1st Avenue Tuscon Arizona 85718-5610
- Dr. Valerie Matthew MD777 N Raymond St Boise ID 83704
- Dr. Sassan Momtazbakhsh MD7383 E Tanque Verde Rd Tucson AZ 85715