Mrs. Sadaf Taimur MD
Hematologist-Oncologist | Hematology & Oncology46b Thomas Johnson Dr Suite 200 Frederick MD, 21702
Dr. Sadaf Taimur is a hematologist oncologist practicing in Frederick, MD. Dr. Taimur specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
Education and Training
Karachi Medical and Dental College 1995
- Breast Cancer
- Multiple Sclerosis (ms)
- Ovarian Cancer
- Permanent Removal Of Ingrown Toenails
- Extra Corporeal Shockwave Therapy
- St Barnabas Hospital Program
Mrs. Sadaf Taimur MD's Practice location
Frederick, MD 21702Get Direction
FREDERICK, MD 21702Get Direction
Mrs. Sadaf Taimur MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Taimur
- John Quinones Teams Up With Survivors For Leukemia and Lymphoma Society
Many cancer patients suffer in silence, with the public being largely unaware of the different types of cancer and how they affect patients. Most people obviously know that cancer is well, a bad thing, but there is a lot of nuance and important information that is lost on the common citizen. Most...
- What Specialists Treat Multiple Myeloma?
If you suffer from multiple myeloma, which a rare form of blood cancer, one of the most crucial decisions you will have to make is choosing a doctor who specializes in multiple myeloma. A hematologist-oncologist is the specialist you need who will manage your cancer throughout the cycle of...
- Lymphoma, the Persistence of Inspirational Women, and the Power of Language
Each year, Leukemia and Blood Cancer New Zealand (LBC) sponsors their Blood Cancer Patient Forum. They invite speakers to bring them news about such topics as treatment advances and management of cancer from a fully developed psycho-social perspective. Essentially, they dish up good old-fashioned...
- Microsoft Co-Founder Paul Allen Beats Lymphoma Twice
Beating any type of cancer is a major feat in itself, but billionaire and Microsoft co-founder Paul Allen has defeated lymphoma not once, but twice.Paul's storyNeedless to say, being the co-founder of Microsoft is a pretty big deal. As an American digital pioneer, Paul has been on top of the world....
- AstraZeneca Gains United States Approval for Lymphoma Drug
Some forms of lymphoma are rarer than others. Most people can recognize Hodgkin lymphoma, but mantle cell lymphoma will strike them as a surprise.Because it is so rare, there are not as many drugs specific to this form of cancer. One has recently been approved in the United States, by the Food and...
- How to Show Social Support for Lymphoma
A cancer diagnosis can shake an individual’s world, and not just the physical aspects of their world, but all corners of it. Although cancer attacks the body, it necessarily also affects a person’s mental and emotional state, and it can have an impact on other people close to the affected...
- Dr. Brian O'connor MD501 W 7th St Frederick MD 21701
- Dr. Elhamy D. Eskander MD501 W 7th St Frederick MD 21701
- Dr. Victoria Marie saah Giffi MD22 S Greene St Baltimore MD 21201
- Dr. Mouhamad Bazzi MD6565 N Charles St Towson MD 21204
- Dr. Paul Gregory Rausch MD501 W 7th St Frederick MD 21701
- Dr. Mark G Goldstein MD501 W Seventh St # 1a Frederick MD 21701