Dr. Anne Tarry is an internist practicing in Amherst, NH. Dr. Tarry specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Tarry provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
U of Tx Med Sch At Houston, Houston Tx 1993
University of Texas At Houston / Medical School At Houston 1993
UNIV OF TX MED SCH AT HOUSTON 1993
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Mem Hermann Hlthcare Sys, Internal Medicine
Dr. Anne Frances Tarry M.D.'s Practice location
Amherst, NH 03031Get Direction
MANCHESTER, NH 03104Get Direction
Dr. Anne Frances Tarry M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Tarry
- Reduce the Swelling of Your Ankles with These 10 Natural Remedies
Foot or ankle swelling is called edema. Many things, including high blood pressure and pregnancy, can cause this problem. Edema in your feet and ankles occurs when your body is unable to push blood and fluids in them up your legs, so that your ankles and feet swell. Swelling in the feet and ankles...
- Summer Danger: Above Ground Pools Linked to Most Child Drownings
Portable pools are often associated with drowning in young children, according to a new study. A portable pool is a structure that is generally used in the place of an in-ground swimming pool or any water recreation. Researchers report that a child drowns in a portable pool every 5...
- Do I Need a Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) Supplement?
Coenzyme Q10 or Co Q10 is a nutrient that is present in many foods and also occurs naturally in the body. This nutrient has antioxidant properties and plays an important role in protecting the cells from oxidative damage. Most people have adequate amounts of this nutrient in the body. But the levels...
- Are Creatine Supplements Necessary?
Creatine, the popular chemical among athletes for enhanced performance, can be obtained from any normal diet. This chemical is also manufactured naturally in the body, and it can help create energy from the food an individual consumes. Although it is a popular choice among athletes, there is no...
- Should I Take a Folic Acid Supplement?
Formerly known as folacin, folate is the generic term for both folate and folic acid. It is a B vitamin, which is important for the growth and metabolism of cells. Studies have shown that many people do not get enough folic acid from diet alone.Why do people take folic acid supplements?For pregnant...
- How to Get Rid of Hiccups
Hiccups refer to the sudden spasms of the diaphragm, the muscle present at the base of the lungs that separates the chest and abdomen. These spasms result in the closure of the vocal cords, which produces the characteristic ‘hic’ sound of hiccups. Fortunately these bothersome contractions are...
- Dr. Alfredo J. Perez MD11 Kimball Drive Hooksett New Hampshire 03106
- Dr. Krupa S. Rajur MD38 Tyler Street Nashua New Hampshire 3060
- Dr. Vahagn Kotsinyan M.D.1 Elliot Way Manchester NH 03103
- Dr. Lisa Marie Hatzos MD127 Rockingham Road Windham NH 03087
- Dr. Sandhya R Dasari MD280 Main St Nashua NH 03060
- Dr. Radek Masner MD100 McGregor St Manchester NH 03102