Dr. Joseph Padinjarayveetil John MD
Pulmonologist | Pulmonary Disease11937 Us Highway 271 Mckinney TX, 75069
Dr. Joseph John practices Pulmonology in Mckinney, TX. A pulmonologist is a physician who possesses specialized knowledge and skill in the diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary conditions and diseases. Dr. John manages patients who need life support and mechanical ventilation, and is specially trained in diseases and conditions of the chest, particularly pneumonia, asthma, tuberculosis, emphysema, and complicated chest infections.
Education and Training
University of Mumbai/ Topiwala National Medical College And Nair Hospi 1985
University of Mumbai/ Topiwala National Medical College And Nair Hospital 1985
Dr. Joseph Padinjarayveetil John MD's Practice location
- Skiers Conquer the Entire River Murray for Cystic Fibrosis
Although there is currently no cure for cystic fibrosis, people from all around the world are determined to change this. Organizations committed to raising funds and awareness on CF continuously work hard all year round to:...
- Bodybuilder with Cystic Fibrosis Holds Weightlifting Fundraising Event
Jarek Larivee was diagnosed with cystic fibrosis when he was born, but he doesn't let that get in the way of his passion - bodybuilding. Now, he's combining his passion with his diagnosis to raise money for others going through the same thing.Jarek's recent event raised just shy of $1500, and he...
- Guaifenesin Drug Interactions
What is guaifenesin?It is an expectorant. It helps to cough out mucus through the mouth. It is known to reduce chest congestion caused by infections, common cold or allergies, respiratory illnesses, and bronchitis. It is not used to treat cough caused by smoking and long-term breathing problems....
- 7 Tips on Living with Asthma
Asthma is a chronic lung disorder that causes inflammation in the air passage leading to the lungs, making it incredibly difficult to breath. Common symptoms include Shortness of breath, Wheezing, a tight feeling in the chest and Coughing. Asthma can be either Innate (since childhood) or caused by...
- Cystic Fibrosis: The Importance of Bone Health
Anyone living with cystic fibrosis knows that the lungs, GI tract, pancreas, and other organs are damaged by the caustic mucus it produces.However, some might be unaware that the absorption of food nutrients, including calcium, is severely hampered by the disease’s damage to the small intestines....
- 32-year-old with Cystic Fibrosis Raises Millions for Research
32-year old Emily Kramer-Golinkoff has accomplished more in her life than most people can say. Though she was diagnosed with a life-long debilitating disease as an infant, she has refused to let the fate she was dealt with drag her down. This young woman is the founder of a non-profit called Emily's...
- Dr. Garry W Lambert D.O.1500 CITYWEST BLVD STE 300 HOUSTON TX 77042
- Dr. Javier Barreda garcia M.D.6431 FANNIN ST HOUSTON TX 77030
- Dr. Muhammad Siddique MD6620 MAIN STREET HOUSTON TX 77030
- Dr. Jennifer Lori Cunningham-farbstein M.D.8403 LORRIE DR HOUSTON TX 77025
- Dr. Louis Roddy MD1315 St Joseph Pkwy Houston TX 77002
- Dr. Joseph Varon MD7501 Fannin Street Houston TX 77054