Dr. Joseph Padinjarayveetil John MD
Pulmonologist | Pulmonary Disease11937 Us Highway 271 Mckinney TX, 75069
Dr. Joseph John practices Pulmonology in Mckinney, TX. A pulmonologist is a physician who possesses specialized knowledge and skill in the diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary conditions and diseases. Dr. John manages patients who need life support and mechanical ventilation, and is specially trained in diseases and conditions of the chest, particularly pneumonia, asthma, tuberculosis, emphysema, and complicated chest infections.
Education and Training
University of Mumbai/ Topiwala National Medical College And Nair Hospi 1985
University of Mumbai/ Topiwala National Medical College And Nair Hospital 1985
Dr. Joseph Padinjarayveetil John MD's Practice location
- Cystic Fibrosis Breakthrough in Left Ventricular Cardiac Disturbances
Cystic fibrosis may be one of the most common autosomal recessive lethal diseases, but there remains much that is unknown about it. It has been established that the disease causes chronic pulmonary disease and is also capable of leading to cor pulmonale with right ventricular dysfunction, but it was...
- What Is Bronchitis?
Bronchitis is inflammation of the cells lining your bronchial airways. Bronchitis affects males more than the females. Bronchitis can be due to an infection (viral or bacterial in origin), inhalation of smoke, dust or any other irritating substance....
- How Family Can Be a Powerful Support System for Those with Cystic Fibrosis
Family can be a powerful support system. People are naturally community-driven beings who are healthiest and happiest when belonging to something greater. It's the reason that people will make great sacrifices for the people they love. Family can provide the pillar for emotional support through...
- Real Benefits of Salt Therapy for Cystic Fibrosis
Thanks to ongoing research into cystic fibrosis, physicians are now able to offer more treatment options than ever before. Many treatment options include medications and sometimes can be as intense as undergoing a lung transplant, but other methods are more conservative. Physicians have long sought...
- Dancing Through the Shadows: Julian Benson Shares Struggle with Cystic Fibrosis
Julian Benson is one of Ireland’s leading choreographers and talent agents. He’s the man with the sequined jackets and a louder than life personality. So of course he would be a fan-favorite judge of RTE’s Dancing With The Stars.Julian received his training at the Performing Arts School of...
- COPD Pathophysiology - How Do You Develop COPD?
Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) is a chronic, progressive disease of the airways leading to irreversible air flow limitation. COPD encompasses two types of obstructive airway diseases:1. Chronic bronchitis – An obstruction of the airways2. Emphysema – An enlargement of air spaces...
- Dr. James Martin Stocks MD11937 Us Highway 271 Mckinney TX 75069
- Dr. Varsha S Taskar MD11937 Us Highway 271 Mckinney TX 75069
- Dr. Steven Idell MD11937 Us Highway 271 Mckinney TX 75069
- Dr. Rashid Rahman M.D.4510 MEDICAL CENTER DR STE 312 MCKINNEY TX 75069
- Dr. William M Girard MD11937 Us Highway 271 Mckinney TX 75069
- Dr. Robert Bruce Gammon MD4510 MEDICAL CENTER DR STE 312 MCKINNEY TX 75069