Dr. Gary Dolowich is a family practitioner practicing in Aptos, CA. Dr. Dolowich specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Dolowich possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Univ of Pa Sch of Med, Philadelphia Pa 1971
Perelman School of Medicine at the University of Pennsylvania 1971
- Back Pain
- Pinched Nerve
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Degenerative Disc Disease (ddd)
- Alameda Co Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Alameda County Medical Center Program
Dr. Gary A Dolowich M.D.'s Practice location
Aptos, CA 95003Get Direction
Dr. Gary A Dolowich M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Gastroenteritis in Children: Signs of Dehydration
Gastroenteritis is an intestinal infection that is caused by poorly prepared foods, contaminated water, etc. It can cause diarrhea, nausea, headache, and vomiting.What causes it?Gastro is caused by viruses. They include:• Rotavirus• AdenovirusHow is the gastroenteritis virus passed?Children can...
- Is Bronchitis a Contagious Disease?
The human respiratory tract starts at the nose and mouth and continues down to the lungs. The air that we breathe in through our nose and mouth passes down the trachea and into the lungs through a series of branched tubes called the bronchi. For a healthy breathing to happen effectively, these tubes...
- What Is Raynaud’s Disease: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, and Treatment
What is Raynaud’s disease?Raynaud’s disease, also known as Raynaud’s syndrome or Raynaud’s phenomenon, is a rare blood vessel disorder described by a French physician named Maurice Raynaud in 1862. In this condition, the blood vessels that carry blood from the heart to other parts of the...
- What Causes Constipation?
What is constipation?Constipation is defined as not being able to pass stools in a regular manner, or being unable to fully empty your bowels. Most people experience constipation only for a short period of time. However, it can be a chronic condition to some.Chronic constipation can result in...
- Is Your Poop Healthy?
Have you ever given a glance at your poop before flushing it? Probably, not! We mostly do it every day, but never realize that the look and color of our poop can indicate a lot of things about our health. Yes! Our pooping habits can tell a lot about whether we are leading a healthy lifestyle or not....
- How is Lactose Intolerance Diagnosed?
Lactose intolerance has gained a lot of prominence in recent years. The common symptoms of lactose intolerance like bloating, flatulence, discomfort, and diarrhea can often mimic the symptoms of many other medical conditions. There is often a tendency to self-diagnose when observing these symptoms....
- Dr. Judith A. Garcia M.D.528 Capitola Ave Capitola California 95010
- Dr. Jeffrey A Solinas MD1150 Main St Watsonville CA 95076
- Dr. Deepa Ramachandran MD15195 National Ave Los Gatos CA 95032
- Mr. Kevin J Hasenauer M.D.528 Capitola Ave Capitola CA 95010
- Dr. Kyoko Chiemi Pena-robles MD, MPH7526 Monterey St Gilroy CA 95020
- Dr. Danessa Brown MD1595 Soquel Drive Santa Cruz CA 95065