Jodi Stiner is a physical therapist practicing in Williamsport, PA. Jodi Stiner specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Jodi Stiner can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Jodi Stiner will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Jodi Stiner MPT's Practice location
Williamsport, PA 17701Get Direction
Jodi Stiner MPT's reviewsWrite Review
- Reasons Why You Need a Laminectomy
What is laminectomy?If you have back pain that is severe enough to interfere with your day-to-day activities and other medications fail to work, you might eventually need surgery to get it fixed. Laminectomy is the surgical procedure that will be performed on your back in this case. It involves the...
- Self-Care for Parkinson's Disease Patients
At some point in the development of the disease, Parkinson’s affects the patient’s life. Nothing can prepare you for the feeling brought upon by hearing the diagnosis, which sometimes may seem numbing and scary. Parkinson’s disease isn’t curable, and knowing that you will have the disease...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Back Pain?
Back pain is a common problem and research has shown that at least 80% of all adults in America experience back pain on a daily basis. Though it can cause great discomfort and pain, most cases are usually not serious and can easily be fixed. According to experts, back pain occurs when the muscles,...
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- Platelet-Rich Plasma Helps to Treat Tennis Elbow
The findings from a new study indicate that the use of platelet-rich plasma (PRP) is better for healing tennis elbow, when compared to the conventional corticosteroids. Platelet-rich plasma is still a controversial treatment for tendon injuries. Tendon injuries take time to heal as the blood supply...
- Understanding the Different Types of Multiple Sclerosis
Since MS does not progress in the same manner, professionals have divided the disease into four phenotypes based on the manner in which the disease progresses. The four types of multiple sclerosis are Clinically Isolated Syndrome, Relapsing-remitting Multiple Sclerosis, Primary Progressive Multiple...
- Mrs. Debbie A Rawson MS PT2796 Lycoming Mall Dr Muncy PA 17756
- Angela Petracorta Pantilo PT3201 River Rd Lewisburg PA 17837
- Mrs. Jessica Marie Kniss DPT1009 Broad Street Montoursville PA 17754
- Megan N Lauver DPT900 Buffalo Rd Lewisburg PA 17837
- Mr. Galen Bratton PT2796 Lycoming Mall Dr Muncy PA 17756
- Mr. Jason Robert Perry MSPT580 Reynolds St Williamsport PA 17702