Dr. Shelly Schindler is an audiologist practicing in Royal Oak, MI. Dr. Schindler evaluates, diagnoses and treats hearing loss, balance issues and tinnitus. Audiologists can care for patients of all ages and treat almost all types of hearing loss. As an audiologist, Dr. Schindler takes part in services like prescribing and fitting hearing aids, recommending assisted listening devices and providing hearing rehabilitation. Audiologists can work in a number of settings such as hospitals, schools, clinics, private practices as well as government, military and VA hospitals.
Shelly Schindler's Practice location
Shelly Schindler's reviewsWrite Review
- How Mindfulness and Meditation Can Help Crohn's and Colitis
Maintaining a healthy and peaceful mind is an important part of overall health. When living with a chronic disease like inflammatory bowel, it can be easy to neglect psychological health. The physical pain, frequent hospital visits, and distressing gastrointestinal symptoms are all but relaxing for...
- Do You Have Alzheimer’s?
Are you forgetting things frequently? Are you confused with the roads you have once driven a million times on? Are you worried about your forgetfulness? Or one of your loved ones?Simply forgetting a name or the reason why you just walked in to the kitchen does not mean you have Alzheimer’s....
- Study Plans to Reduce the Number of Veterans Who Develop Alzheimer’s
War can destroy cities, cultures, and more… but one of the longest lasting impacts that war often has is on those who fight in the war. Following a war, veterans are often left with a huge transition to make, as they attempt to assimilate into society following deployment. One of the greatest...
- How to Get Rid of a Stye: 17 Home Remedies and Treatments
What is a stye?A stye occurs when a particular strain of bacteria affects the oil gland of the eyelid. It becomes infected and causes inflammation, redness, as well as pain on the eyelid and its surrounding tissues. A stye is an inflamed swelling or circumscribed abscess. It can be treated with...
- What Causes Asthma?
Asthma is a kind of disease that is characterized by affecting the airways/outlets that carry air to and from the lungs. People who suffer from this chronic condition (long-lasting or recurrent) are said to be asthmatic. This disease comes like a bolt from the blue - a three-pronged attack on the...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Kristin Hinderl751 Chestnut St, Suite 205 Birmingham MI 48009
- Dr. Laura Jane Curcio AU.D.3535 W 13 Mile Rd Royal Oak MI 48073
- Rachel Renae Beckley AU.D.1919 E Thomas Rd Phoenix AZ 85016
- Mrs. Jordan Elizabeth Simmons AU.D.6777 West Maple Rd. West Bloomfield MI 48322
- Steve Piotrows21603 E 11 Mile Rd St. Clair Shores MI 48081
- Steve Piotrowski17940 Farmington Road, Suite 120 Livonia MI 48152