Dr. Suzanne M Yandow MD
Orthopaedic Surgeon (Pediatric) | Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery1301 Barbara Jordan Blvd Suite 300 Austin TX, 78723
Dr. Suzanne Yandow is a pediatric orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Austin, TX. Dr. Yandow specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system in children. As a pediatric orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Yandow tends to childrens bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Pediatric orthopaedic surgeons can treat newborns to teenagers. Some conditions Dr. Yandow treats include gait abnormalities like limping, limp and spine deformities, broken bones and bone and joint infections.
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- Clinical correlation to genetic variations of hereditary multiple exostosis.
- Chronic osteomyelitis in children: Shriners Hospital Honolulu experience.
- Cyst index: a nonpredictor of simple bone cyst fracture.
- Trevor's disease: the clinical manifestations and treatment of dysplasia epiphysealis hemimelica.
- Perspective: One Health: a compelling convergence.
- Benign soft-tissue lesions in children.
Dr. Suzanne M Yandow MD's Practice location
Austin, TX 78723Get Direction
College Station, TX 77843Get Direction
SALT LAKE CITY, UT 84113Get Direction
Dr. Suzanne M Yandow MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Yandow
- How Effective is Knee Replacement Surgery?
How Effective is Knee Replacement Surgery?This surgery is normally recommended for elderly people who suffer from severe pain due to osteoarthritis. It is suggested for people if the pain and stiffness in their joints affects their mobility and daily activities. One has to understand both the...
- Muscular Dystrophy: Telling a Child the Truth About His/Her Condition
Muscular dystrophy is a category of muscle diseases that cause progressive weakness and loss of muscle mass. Muscular dystrophy (MD) is either inherited or can be due to a genetic mutation. Kids with MD usually follow a normal pattern of growth development in the first few years of their lives,...
- Reasons for Knee Replacement Surgery
Knee replacement surgery is a surgical procedure that involves the removal of parts of your natural knee joint and replacing them with artificial parts known as prostheses. Knee replacement is a very common procedure used to repair your knee joint.Many conditions can make your doctor decide to...
- What Is Sever's Disease: Causes and Treatment
Sever's disease is a type of heel injury that usually occurs in children who are physically active. Most children experience temporary pain without long-term damage. Sever's disease was first described in 1912 by an American doctor named James Warren Sever. The condition is also called calcaneal...
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...