Dr. Mark Yothers is a Chiropractor practicing in Greensburg, PA. Dr. Yothers specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Yothers seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Mark T. Yothers D.C.'s Practice location
Greensburg, PA 15601Get Direction
Dr. Mark T. Yothers D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Spine Doctors vs. Chiropractors
Patients may often ask themselves which doctor they should see for their back pain. Studies have shown that chiropractors provide effective treatment for back pain. However, chiropractors cannot treat all causes of back pain because there are also conditions that should be diagnosed and treated by a...
- What Causes an Upper Back Pain?
Any pain or discomfort in and around the shoulders and upper areas of your back is referred to as upper back pain. Pain may occur due to a strain or poor posture over a period of time, or as a result of sudden injury or trauma. In recent times, the use of computers has lead to an increase in upper...
- What is Degenerative Disc Disease?
Degenerative disc disease is characterized by the breakdown of the intervertebral discs — the soft discs that act as shock absorbers and provide flexibility to the spine. This condition is not a disease, but it is a common change that occurs with age. It is a common age-related change in which...
- What Are the Symptoms and Treatment Options for Lower Back Strains?
Lower back strain is one of the most important causes of back pain. Lower back strains refer to the strain of muscles and ligaments in the back that maintains the vertebrae in place. Strain of these muscles leads to tissue tear and weakening of the muscles. This affects the positioning of the...
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- What Is a Lower Back Pain with Sciatica?
Lower back pain is a common problem experienced by most people at some point during their lifetime. There are several causes for lower back pain with sciatica, and the intensity of pain can range from dull to quite severe. Men and women are equally affected by this condition. Most cases of back pain...
- Dr. Kelly A Gallagher D.C.600 Portage Trl Cuyahoga Falls OH 44221
- Dr. Walter B Null DC4867 Munson St Nw Canton OH 44718
- Dr. Nathan Douglas Sikora D.C.4310 Avondale Ln Nw Canton OH 44708
- Dr. George C Shiepis D.C.2756 Cleveland Ave Nw Canton OH 44709
- Dr. Roger Scott Mcmillen DC1155 E Waterloo Rd Akron OH 44306
- Nick George Koinoglou D.C., FIAMA, DIPL AC641 E State St Alliance OH 44601