Dr. Gregory Philip Jones D.O., M.P.H
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)307 Boatner Road 96 Sgos/Sgcgo Eglin Afb FL, 32542
Dr. Gregory Jones is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Eglin Afb, FL. Dr. Jones specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Jones can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Jones can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Dr. Gregory Philip Jones D.O., M.P.H's Practice location
Eglin Afb, FL 32542Get Direction
MONTGOMERY, AL 36117Get Direction
Dr. Gregory Philip Jones D.O., M.P.H's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Jones
- What Is Neonatal Lupus?
Neonatal lupus is a not so common autoimmune disease. It is not true lupus as all the symptoms will completely disappear after 6 months of age. Neonatal lupus is also known by several other terms. The condition is also called as:...
- What are the Remedies for Menstrual Cramps?
Pain across the abdominal region and the back that occurs before and during the menstrual periods is referred to as menstrual cramps. The pain may range from mild to severe, and it can vary depending on the individual. Menstrual cramps are generally seen in girls who are overweight or obese. Those...
- New Screening Method Can Detect Tumor-Derived DNA in Women with Early Ovarian Cancer
Diagnostic issues have plagued ovarian cancer treatment efforts. Physical symptoms of ovarian cancer are initially vague (primarily mild common gastric and urinary problems). Surgical biopsy is its primary diagnostic focus.Scientists have relied on DNA alterations found in biopsied tumor samples to...
- Anemia: How to Avoid It
What is Anemia? Anemia is not a medical condition, but a symptom wherein there is a decreased number of red blood cells in the body. Anemia is said to be the most common blood disorder and is actually a side effect when other illnesses either disturb the body's ability to produce healthy red blood...
- Swollen Ankles in Pregnancy – How to Avoid It?
Why do ankles swell in pregnancy?During pregnancy, you experience many changes to sustain the growing fetus inside your body. One of the changes is the increase in the blood volume, which occurs because your body has to carry blood for yourself and for another growing baby. For this reason, your...
- Ovarian Cancer Is Not Only Deadly, But Very Hard to Detect. Women Need to Stay Vigilant
September is known as Ovarian Cancer Awareness Month. Ovarian cancer is a type of cancer of the cells of the ovaries. It can occur in several different parts of the ovary, including the germ, stromal or epithelial cells. Germ cells are the cells that become eggs, stromal cells make up the substance...
- Dr. Glenn M Bankert D.O550 Redstone Ave W Crestview FL 32536
- Dr. Ann Thuy Nguyen M.D.4012 Commons Dr W Destin FL 32541
- Dr. Ellen Jennifer Esses M.D.870 Mack Bayou Rd Santa Rosa Beach FL 32459
- Dr. Tamara Piroska Petrac-halatsis MD5200 Fairview Boulevard Wyoming MN 55092
- Dr. David W. Stoneking DO1005 Mar Walt Drive Fort Walton Beach Florida 32547
- Dr. Donald William Whitaker M.D1703 Lewis Turner Blvd Fort Walton Beach FL 32547