Dr. James David Collins MD
Emergency Physician1415 E Kincaid St Mount Vernon WA, 98274
Dr. James Collins practices Emergency Medicine in Mount Vernon, WA. Dr. Collins assesses patients who seek immediate medical attention at any time of day or night. Emergency Medicine Physicians are trained to efficiently work with each patient and situation no matter how acute or life-threatening. Dr. Collins examines patients, determines means of testing, diagnoses conditions, and decides the best treatment methods.
Dr. James David Collins MD's Practice location
Mount Vernon, WA 98274Get Direction
Dr. James David Collins MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Collins
- Influenza B: What You Need to Know
Influenza Influenza, also commonly called as the flu, is a highly contagious respiratory infection caused by viruses, particularly influenza A or influenza B. These viruses usually infect the throat, nose, and lungs. Although the flu causes mild symptoms in most people, it can also cause severe...
- What Is a Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)?
OverviewA transient ischemic attack (TIA) is a mini-stroke, which only lasts for a few minutes. It occurs when blood stops flowing to a part of the brain for a short time. The symptoms of TIA are similar to other symptoms of stroke, but they do not last long, so TIA does not lead to permanent...
- What Could Uncontrollable Shivering Mean?
Uncontrollable shivering is characterized by the rapid shifting between muscle relaxation and contraction. It is through these contractions that the body warms itself up when exposed to cold. Shivering is not always accompanied by fever. In some cases, shivering may occur before the onset of...
- What is the encephalitis causes and prevention?
What is encephalitis?Encephalitis means inflammation of the brain. Fever, headache, and joint pain are often experienced in the early stages of encephalitis. Other severe symptoms may develop over some days or hours. They include personality changes, seizures, disorientation, confusion, or...
- Leukocyte Esterase Test
Leukocyte Esterase Urine TestLeukocyte esterase (LE) is an esterase produced by white blood cells (WBCs) or leukocytes. A leukocyte esterase test is a urine test used to detect the presence of white blood cells and other health conditions associated with infection.Normally, leukocyte esterase...
- Chikungunya Fever: Symptoms, Treatment, and Prevention
Introduction Chikungunya is a viral infection that is transmitted by mosquitoes. The chikungunya virus causes a sudden onset of fever along with severe joint pain. The illness is not considered as contagious, but in rare instances, the virus can get transmitted through contact with a person's...
- Dr. Worth Everett MD1415 E Kincaid Street Mount Vernon WA 98274
- Dr. Troy J. Markus D.O.1415 E. Kincaid Street Mount Vernon WA 98274
- Dr. Marcus Eric Kuypers M.D.104 S. First La Conner WA 98257
- Dr. Shawna L Laursen MD1415 E. Kincaid Street Mount Vernon WA 98274
- Dr. Michael Matthews Chmel M.D.1415 E Kincaid St Mount Vernon WA 98274
- Dr. Christopher W. Roberts M.D.1415 E. Kincaid Street Mount Vernon WA 98274