Dr. Robert Morris is an oral and maxillofacial surgeon practicing in Gainesville, FL. Dr. Morris specializes in the treatment of problems related to the face, mouth and jaws. As an oral and maxillofacial surgeon, Dr. Morris is a unique dental specialist who can provide emergency medicine, perform general surgery and give anesthesia. These medical doctors are the only type of medical care specialist who can administer anesthesia, besides anesthesiologists. Typical procedures performed by Dr. Morris are tooth extractions, especially wisdom teeth, corrective jaw surgery, cleft palate surgery and reconstructive surgery after an injury. Oral and maxillofacial surgeons can also perform dental work including placing dental implants. These surgeons might also deal with conditions of sleep apnea, oral cancers and more.
- Responsiveness of cell signaling pathways during the failed 15-day regrowth of aged skeletal muscle.
- Exercise-induced attenuation of obesity, hyperinsulinemia, and skeletal muscle lipid peroxidation in the OLETF rat.
- Disassociation of muscle insulin signaling and insulin-stimulated glucose uptake during endotoxemia.
- Zinc Oxide Nanoparticle-Poly I:C RNA Complexes: Implication as Therapeutics against Experimental Melanoma.
Robert Tyler Morris DDS's Practice location
Gainesville, FL 32610Get Direction
SUGAR LAND, TX 77479Get Direction
Robert Tyler Morris DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- Home Remedies To Help Appendicitis
Appendicitis is a serious condition that can cause severe harm to the body if not treated on time. Some of the common symptoms of appendicitis include abdominal pain, digestive upsets, nausea, vomiting and mild fever. Although there are both medicinal and surgical treatment options available to cure...
- Cold Sores vs. Canker Sores
Cold sores, also called oral herpes, are highly contagious fluid-filled blisters on the lips and around the mouth. In most cases, cold sores are not that serious, but they can be life-threatening for people who have a weakened immune system such as people with AIDS. On the other hand, canker sores,...
- How Long Will I Not Be Able to See After Undergoing Blepharoplasty?
Blepharoplasty, or eyelid surgery as it's commonly known, is performed to correct droopy upper and/or lower eyelids and under-eye bags. The surgery may be performed for functional or medical reasons. Functional blepharoplasty corrects problems related to upper eyelids that sag or droop enough to...
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- Evidence for Gum Disease Causing Heart Disease is Dwindling
The American Heart Association released a new statement stating that there is no conclusive evidence to support the relationship between gum disease and heart problems, and that treating gum disease can improve heart conditions. Gum disease is a major contributor to tooth loss and decay in adults....
- Different Conditions Treated by an Oral Surgeon
What is an oral surgeon?An oral surgeon, also called as an oral and maxillofacial surgeon, is a specialist trained in the detection, diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of oral diseases. Aside from the usual dentistry services, oral surgeons also handle facial pain or injuries, broken jaws, dental...
- Dr. William Christian Storoe D.D.S.3500 Sw 2nd Ave Gainesville FL 32607
- Charles E Graper MD, DDS832 NW 57th Street Gainesville FL 32605
- Dr. Adam D Hairr DDS1600 Sw Archer Rd Gainesville FL 32610
- Dr. Melvin Franklin Dolwick D.M.D., PHD1600 SW Archer Rd Gainesville FL 32610
- Madhu K Nair DMD MS PHD1600 SW Archer Rd Gainesville FL 32610
- Dr. James David Ruskin M.D., D.M.D.1600 Sw Archer Rd Gainesville FL 32610