Gail Mills is a physical therapist practicing in CODY, WY. Gail Mills specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Gail Mills can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Gail Mills will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Gail Ann Mills PT's Practice location
CODY, WY 82414Get Direction
Gail Ann Mills PT's reviewsWrite Review
- What Are The Signs and Symptoms of Tennis Elbow?
What Are The Signs and Symptoms of Tennis Elbow?Tennis elbow is a medical condition that is usually accompanied by a variety of symptoms. It is also referred to as lateral epicondylitis. There are people who may experience a few of the symptoms, while others may experience many of all of the...
- What Is Minimally Invasive Knee Replacement Surgery?
Minimally invasive knee replacement surgery is a term used to describe several procedures and modifications of conventional knee replacement aimed to reduce tissue trauma. Unlike other procedures that involve a deep cut on your knee to expose the joint, the procedure's main goal is to reduce or...
- When Should I See a Doctor if I have Back Pain?
Physical pain brought about by back pain can sometimes be unbearable making sitting, standing or walking a painful activity to undertake. Other aspects of your life might be affected too, such as sleep or your overall mood. Your daily life activities like study or work can also be affected resulting...
- Sore Muscles and Joint Pain
Causes of sore muscles...
- What Happens During a Laminectomy?
What is a laminectomy?You may experience back pain that affects your day-to-day activities. Your doctor may recommend that you undergo a surgical procedure called laminectomy.Laminectomy is a surgical operation, in which the lamina is removed. This helps relieve pressure that is exerted on the nerve...
- Is Multiple Sclerosis Genetic?
Multiple Sclerosis is a complex disease that can be caused by several factors; genetic structure is one of them. Several genes are thought to play a role in the development of MS. If any of a close relative, such as a sibling or a parent, has this disease, your chance of developing MS is slightly...
- Miss Angela Mae Marchant DPT1819 Sheridan Ave. Cody WY 82414
- Virginia M Gee MPT1320 Sunset Blvd S Cody WY 82414
- Thomas Hamann PT615 15th St # 3 Cody WY 82414
- Mrs. Cynthia Shook Ruth PT1302 Beck Ave. Cody WY 82414
- Mrs. Lynda D Brown P.T.1726 Beck Ave Cody WY 82414
- Mrs. Jackie L. Hall P.T.1726 Beck Ave Cody WY 82414