Dr. Susan Dellert is a child neurologist practicing in Jersey City, NJ. Dr. Dellert specializes in diagnosing and treating disorders of the nervous system in children from birth to young adulthood. With combined understanding of childhood illness and the special needs of each individual child and their family, Dr. Dellert is able to help each patient improve the status of their health. Conditions such as seizures, delayed speech, weakness or frequent headaches are treated by child neurologists.
Education and Training
Drexel University College of Medicine
MCP HAHNEMANN UNIV (FORMERLY ALLEGHENY UNIV) 1988
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- Neurodevelopmental Disabilities
- Learning Disabilities
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Univ Ct Hlth Ctr/J Dempsey Hos, Pediatrics
- University of Connecticut Program A
Dr. Susan F Dellert M.D.'s Practice location
Jersey City, NJ 07304Get Direction
FARMINGTON, CT 06032Get Direction
Dr. Susan F Dellert M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- The Keto Diet for Weight Loss
The ketogenic diet is a high-fat, low-carb, adequate-protein diet that was designed by Dr. Russell Wilder in 1924. It became popular then for its effectiveness not only in treating epilepsy but in weight loss. After a few years, the popularity of the ketogenic diet began to wane as new...
- How Some Muscular Dystrophy Patients Live Life to the Fullest
Muscular Dystrophy (MD) is a group of genetic disorders that cause the muscles of the body to weaken and fail over time. There are different types of MD that are all characterized by gene mutations, and each type affects patients differently and in different areas of the body, as well as at...
- Ed Asner Discusses Son and Grandson’s Autism
Seven-time Emmy award-winning actor and voice artist, Ed Asner, admitted that he did not see the signs that his youngest son, Charlie, had autism. The signs that others seemed to have noticed, including difficulty fitting in, lack of empathy, and lack of certain lagging skills. “I really found a...
- Teen with Spinal Muscular Atrophy Being Kept Alive with Spinraza
Many researchers and medical professionals today are constantly striving to better the opportunities for those diagnosed with a variety of diseases and conditions. As time has progressed, these treatments have improved in their effectiveness, especially as those in the medical world begin to...
- Living with Muscular Dystrophy and the Challenges of Daily Life
Muscular dystrophy is a genetic disorder characterized by gradually deteriorating muscular strength functions. It is primarily caused by mutations in the genes, specifically those that take care of proper muscular functioning and protein production. The disease affects people worldwide, according to...
- What Causes Meningitis?
Meningitis occurs when the meninges, the protective membranes surrounding the brain and spinal cord, get inflamed or irritated. Meningitis is an outcome of certain bacteria or viruses entering the body when our immune system is weak.These bacteria and viruses live in the nose, throat, or the...
- Dr. David M Kaufman M.D.460 W 34th St New York NY 10001
- Dr. Karen Michelle Hopkins M.D.462 1st Ave New York NY 10016
- Dr. Deepa Rastogi MDCham Bronx NY 10467
- Dr. Kaleb Yohay M.D.240 East 38th Street New York NY 10016
- Dr. Steven G Pavlakis MD948 48th St Brooklyn NY 11219
- Dr. Krishan Yalamanchi MD150 New Providence Rd Mountainside NJ 07092