Dr. Alanna Ahlers is a pediatrician practicing in SPARTANBURG, SC. Dr. Ahlers is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Ahlers diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Ahlers can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Alanna Ahlers's Practice location
SPARTANBURG, SC 29301Get Direction
Alanna Ahlers's reviewsWrite Review
- Boys and Girls Experience Autism Differently, Study Finds
When it comes to the treatment of autism, researchers are still struggling to fully understand what options are best. In addition to learning how to treat the symptoms of autism, doctors are also still trying to figure out exactly what causes the condition to develop in certain children. While there...
- Are There Natural Ways to Boost the Immune System?
Herbs in small doses are proper medicines. Our ancient ancestors, knowing of the powers of herbs, collected them in a particular accordance with motions of the Moon and Sun.Today, scientists have learned almost everything about all the possible influences of herbs on our body and are aware of...
- Tips for Moving to a New Home in Order to Improve Special Needs Services
It is no secret that parents want what is best for their children. Parents everywhere are constantly looking for the best school districts, the safest neighborhoods, and anything else that could lead to a better life for their sons and daughters. Parents of children with autism know this struggle...
- What Is Reye's Syndrome: Causes and Treatments
What is Reye’s syndrome?Reye's syndrome is a rare but serious condition that can cause swelling of the liver and brain. Even though this condition can occur at any age, it is mostly reported to affect children and teenagers, especially those who are trying to recover from viral infections, such as...
- Everything You Need to Know About an Adenoidectomy
What Are Adenoids?Adenoids are the immune system’s component which assists in the fight against infections and offers the body protection from viral and bacterial attack.Adenoids are found in children only. They begin to develop as soon as a child is born and reach their maximum when the child is...
- Can Robots Help Children with Autism in Ways that Humans Can't?
Kids love robots. They are mesmerized by their ability to be human-like, yet machine-like. Maybe they like them because they are like a toy come to life. They are somehow able to ‘think,’ react and move independently. Without technical knowledge an adult would have, kids are able to imagine them...
- Dr. Joel Michael Shulkin M.D., M.P.H.200 Patewood Dr Greenville SC 29615
- Dr. Emily Milner Cole M.D.57 Cross Park Ct Greenville SC 29605
- Dr. Susan Catherine Shelley MD554 Memorial Drive Ext Greer SC 29651
- Mrs. Luci W Daley MD1330 Boiling Springs Rd Spartanburg SC 29303
- Dr. Erika Anderson MD211 Batesville Rd Simpsonville SC 29681
- Dr. Troy Lee Beavers MD1686 Skylyn Dr Spartanburg SC 29307